News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wuts up with all these Duke of Hazard Threads

Started by IBsmokin, August 07, 2005, 11:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBsmokin

Sheesh man why dont they just combine all these threads together, man just stroll down, there are just way to many people starting threads about the same thing, a movie about a charger and jessica simson in skimpy shorts.
The only reason I would even think about seeing that movie is the fact that it has a charger in it, and there may be a small possibility of seeing jessica flash some breastasis, and just maybe, wishful thinking, I will see Jessica in some wild triple X sex scene, no holds bard, and a cameo of Angelina Jolie having lesbian sex with Jessica in the back seat of a beautiful 1969 dodge charger.

Lowprofile

Ah, a man can dream.......... :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :D :D :D

BTW, Good idea about all the DOH Threads   :scratchchin: :iagree:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Brock Samson

i disagree,..  i think we need more dukes threads.

Troy

So you started yet another one? Makes sense I guess...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

IBsmokin

Troy, man I just thought about that right after I clicked post dude, I was like here I am complaining and I go and do just that, started another DOH thread.  LOL

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Wakko

LOL.  Hey, I'm one of those Dukes Dorks and I haven't started a thread yet...have I?  Maybe I should so I fit in with everyone else.   :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

TruckDriver

I see I am not the only one getting tired of them. Just from what I seen in the preveiws of the movie, I'm not impressed. I will watch it when the dvd comes out just to see it because of the car. Yes I like the tv show, but I don't like the way they cast the movie (other then Willie Nelson)  and a few other things about it.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BrianShaughnessy

Yeah... whatever  :bawling:

I complained about the people starting "I finally saw an '06" threads and they still kept coming  :P

Get off your high horse and go see the movie....  ya know you want to...   suck it up and be a man   ;D

:stirthepot:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

IBsmokin

;D :icon_smile_big: uhm, you cant make me, argh, stopping twisting my arm, ok fine I wll only go if they are passing out x-ray glasses at the door that can see thru Daisy Dukes skimpy little shorts.
or unless they have a 3-D version of the movie out and you get to see the general lee flying right thru the screen at yah, and Jessica's nockers keep poking you in the eye ball :scope: :icon_smile_blackeye: :D

my73charger

Dale The Bold

A movie comes out that has a Dodge Charger as the star, and people are wondering why it's being so heavily discussed on a Charger messageboard?  Weird.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Brock Samson