News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

V2 Daytona 4 speed car and more rare Mopars near my shop

Started by petercharger, April 11, 2014, 08:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

Yesterday after  work I decided to see what one local mopar club monthly meeting was up to.  I stopped by had some coffee , spoke to the members , and after an hour the president of the club asked me would I join and I agreed.  We spoke a little about some of my cars including the Daytona clone that has stalled in getting finished.    We both found out that we were about 1/2 mile from each other.   He came by my shop and after that he said come check out some of my cars that I should be driving more but they sit.

1st car was a rally challenger he had been working on for nine years ....painted a bright yellow
2nd. Was a 68 hemi coronet 4 speed car he drives once in a while.    Very very nice
3ed.  Was the Daytona he bought in 96 and restored,  440 non matching motor, true v2 car, 4 speed, black interior with white tail.  Was a local,car that he fully restored , but does not drive because so rare and what if someone hits it etc...so it sits in garage all covered up and protected.

Then went into,another part of garage and

4th.   1970 cuda pink panther , black interior, black top, believe also 4 speed. 
5th.    1968 Plymouth converable 440 4 speed gtx
6th.    1970. Plymouth roadrunner convertable 4 speed
7th.    1968 Plymouth 383 4 speed roadrunner that was his first car and has always kept
8th.     1968 Plymouth roadrunner 383 4speed convertable car

All fully restored and gems to look at..

I will ask if owner later if I could take a pic of the cars..... Suoer nice guy.    He said that all the cars were bought in the late 70 80,s.  and we're all restored by him..

Daytona was his newest purchase back in 96.  And took  10 years to redo.    It was cool seeing one for real  :drool5:

best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks