News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

a few questions

Started by dd44068, March 12, 2006, 10:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd44068

Ok here goes where is the best placew to get the interior window gasketsfor my 68 charger?
On the chrome divider between the front and rear side window does that get a gasket?
In the door way on the roof it looks like a metal piece that holds the roof liner in a small strip do they reproduce those?
Thanks in advance Dom

squeakfinder

Are you talking about the stainless strip the rubber fits into? If thats it, the rubber that the top of the side windows butt against will pull out. This will expose several screws, take those out to remove the stainless or chrome strip. I used Self adhesive closed cell sponge rubber weatherstrip from Ace hardware. It looks to be identical to what was between the body and the stainless. 

Ace part #57632
Super firm
3/16" thick x 1-1/4" wide 30 foot roll

You might want to measure the width, I think I had to trim it to get it to fit so 1 inch wide might be wide enough it's available.

Larry
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....