News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where did these come from?

Started by Arigmaster, March 13, 2006, 08:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arigmaster

Okay, Im getting toward the end of my restoration project and I found some pieces that I can't remember where to put back. The other thing is... My digital camera got wet and doesn't work so I have to wing it on the description....

The two pieces are small plastic covers about 5 inches long and 2 to 3 inches wide with two clips on them. they look like the end of a hockey stick with no handle. There is what looks like road dirt on them so I can only assume that they are exposed to an area that may be exposed to the exterior or even an inner panel subjected to the dirt in some way.

I thought they may be for the doors or the rear quarter area under the wondows but cant seem to find any place where they would clip to and cover the opening completely. Any thoughts or suggestions???

:shruggy:   :ahum:  :confused:  :shruggy:

purple70rt

Maybe part of the inner fender splash shiedls seal at the top?????????????/

ck1

I wouldn't suppose I could just go to MASTER status by my name if I got this one right :icon_smile_shy:
CJK

ck1

Quote from: purple70rt on March 13, 2006, 09:54:54 PM
Maybe part of the inner fender splash shiedls seal at the top?????????????/
that sounded right to you beat me too it :icon_smile_big:
CJK

Arigmaster

WOOOHOOO! That's it!  Thanks CK!!!!

:bow: :boogie: