News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

about these chicks on mopars and chicks on chargers threads

Started by IBsmokin, August 08, 2005, 07:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBsmokin

man you know how we always see these threads with the pics of sexy sweet hot looking chicks on the hot sweet looking rides?,   yah no what would be so funny if someone started a thread with beat up parts cars, or cars in need of some serious restoration with nasty ugly ass fat slobberish looking chicks sitting on the cars.   Now I wanna see a thread like that.   So you guys out there with project cars, go out and find the nastiest chick you know and get them to wear sexy cloths and take some pics, we could even make a calender and sell them to raise moeny for our site.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

IBsmokin

come on guys it would be so funny, shit I would hang a calender like that in my house!!!!!!  and one in my garage when I build one!!!!

Old Moparz

Maybe we can all just press our knuckles against the grinder for a few minutes.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Dale The Bold

Quote from: IBsmokin on August 08, 2005, 08:56:03 AM
come on guys it would be so funny, shit I would hang a calender like that in my house!!!!!!   and one in my garage when I build one!!!!

Funny, yes.  I would hang that calendar up as well.  But is there a tactful way to say "Pardon me, ma'am, but we're making a calender of ugly women on junky cars.  Would you like to pose in a bikini on this parts car, if it can hold your weight of course?"
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

IBsmokin

ROTFLMFAO
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING,  I want to use this chick in a bikini and put her by my project charger.

my73charger

Somebody post a pic of the fat chicks sitting on the 2006 Charger.  That would work for this guy.  Fat chicks on an ugly Charger.  :icon_smile_dead:

Charger4404spd

ChgrSteve67

Here's a Model for you.

She even like to show her belly button.

:yesnod:

Dale The Bold

Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SirNik73

HERFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its like a Buffalo only in human form, Yeesh that $hits just nasty!
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

my73charger

Well...I will never eat cottage cheese again thats for sure. :sick: :puke:

ChgrSteve67

Someone needs to break out "Photoshop" and a 2006 Charger and have some fun.

I'm thinking a 2006 Charger with a crushed front end and one of these beauties siting on the hood.

blackcharger

Now I wanna see a thread like that.   So you guys out there with project cars, go out and find the nastiest chick you know and get them to wear sexy cloths and take some pics, we could even make a calender and sell them to raise moeny for our site.

:down: :brickwall: :RantExplode: :image_294343: :cussing: :eek: :eek: :iamwithstupid: :icon_bs: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

IBsmokin

man keep the pictures coming boys, this is too funny!!!

PocketThunder

Quote from: IBsmokin on August 08, 2005, 04:48:04 PM
man keep the pictures coming boys, this is too funny!!!

no no!  make it stop!! for the love of GOD!!!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dkn1997

you could copy and paste a few of the pics from the other chicks on chargers thread to your new one here.....
RECHRGED

2fast4u

Who in their right mind would have Crap like that in their files on their computer anyway!!

IBSMOKIN'.....why don't YOU post some of what you wanna see....it's your idea anyway!

Thats just nasty!!!

I think I'm gonna puke! :puke:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

IBsmokin

man I only posted one pic, its one of my womans friends. The big belly button chick is the other dudes pic. LOL
I dont know but this thread kills me!!!!  I wanna see some pics of project chicks on project chargers!!