News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Back from Sin City and the Chrysler 400...pics

Started by 70charginglizard, March 15, 2006, 12:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

Hey guys,
Well I'm back from my very first trip to a Nascar race live. Chrysler 400. It was totally awesome! I had soooooo much fun and I even got to see the King of Nascar "Richard Petty" He was there dedicating the new section at the Vegas track the didicated to him in his name. VERY COOL!

I also got to see Bo's General Lee. He was supose to be there but he flight was delayed so I didn't get to meet him in person but I did see the car there as you can see.

Here are some pics for you all to enjoy.

Nice to be home though. Now I can go light up my 440 again.  ;)

Take care

70charginglizard
70charginglizard

70charginglizard

More pics
70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Richard pics
70charginglizard

70charginglizard

More
70charginglizard

70charginglizard

More
70charginglizard

70charginglizard

All and all I had a teriffic time. Weather was a little cold and a little bit of wind but it was a lot of fun.
Couldn't make it to the busch but we did do the Qualifying Friday and Nascar race of Sunday.
I was pretty bummed that I missed Kaseys big win Saturday night but After talking to the guy next to us he said it was Freezing cold that night and the girlfriend would have had all kinds of issues with that because she gets sick real easy in that kind of situation so at least we were able to enjoy the Nascar race of Sunday with minimal Girlfriend issues.

Sad part is that I won't be able to go see another race anytime soon with all the money we spend. I'm broke, but I got a lot of gtreat memories.

Peace!
70charginglizard

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

MyMopar

Bo sang the national anthem for the Busch series race Saturday night.  My wife was (is?) a big fan of John S. so she watched that and then we changed the channel.  The Nextel race didn't have that much drama.
Anyway pics are cool, where's the flag on top of the Lee?  I couldn't believe how cold they said it was in Las Vegas, temps were carzy cool  :o

70charginglizard

Quote from: MyMopar on March 16, 2006, 02:25:22 PM
Anyway pics are cool, where's the flag on top of the Lee? 

I supose Mr Bo Duke it trying to be political and ethically correct in the twisted world we live in today.  ::)
70charginglizard

bksfld68

You are right about the weather on Saturday, it was a little chilly.  Did not last as long on Saturday as we did on Sunday but at least there was no rain.  I am with you, had a great time and can't wait until next year.

THE CHARGER PUNK

he musta taken it off as it was on there b4-MATT

Lightning

anybody notice how Kahne's showcar's nose looked better than the real racecar's? (looks like it would work better too!)
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.