News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interior light cover + Heater knob

Started by wraithghost, August 16, 2014, 10:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wraithghost

Hi I am Nick From the UK just bought a 1972 318 and need an interior light cover + heater knob (I think that's what it is check the pictures).

I have checked ebay but no luck, I will probably have to get it shipped over here. Any help welcome.

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

E5 Charger

Hi Nick. The heater knob is actually a fresh air vent cable. The driver's side (or left) and the passenger side are different, so be sure to buy the correct side. There is a new one on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-71-74-B-Body-LH-Vent-Cable-NEW-FP312-/310867425815?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1972%7CModel%3ACharger&hash=item4861247a17&vxp=mtr

wraithghost

By default I must have been looking at Ebay UK thanks a lot for your help I will order these and get them fitted asap :) Shipping costs :( I guess its my fault for buying the car.