News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

argent silver color code for powder coating

Started by hemi68charger, March 20, 2006, 11:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Does anyone know off hand the code that can be used for a powder coating process for a set of Rallye wheels?

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

8WHEELER

I was looking for that color as well, at my local Powder Coater, they said that Mercedes Silver was as close as
they could get. Here is what the color looks like on my wife's suspension parts.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

mister bungle

Quote from: 8WHEELER on March 21, 2006, 02:19:10 AM
on my wife's suspension parts.

You're wife's suspension???

The mercedes color carries the name of CUBANITE SILVER
Born with the right heart in the wrong continent

daytonalo

TROY, I HAVE A POWDERCOATING BUSINESS , AND WHEN IT COMES TO SILVER THEY ALL SUCK , I JUST DON'T HAVE ANYTING I WOULD PUT ON MY CAR . HERE IS WHAT I DO FOR RIMS , I SANDBLAST THEN USE  POWDERCOAT PRIMER WHICH I BULLET PROOF THEN I USE A SILVER LACQUER METALLIC. ANY ALUM GETS GLASS BEADED THEN BRIGHTENED UP BY HAND WITH A TIGHTLY PACKED STAINLESS WIRE BRUSH, THEN I SPRAY SATIN CLEAR , THIS WAY IT IS PROTECTED. THIS GOES THE SAME FOR BARE STEEL . ALL THOSE COATINGS FOR ALUM AND STEEL LOOK LIKE SHIT FOR THE CONCOURSE WORK I DO