News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is this paintcode? It's freaking awesome!

Started by RoscoePColtrain, October 30, 2014, 01:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoscoePColtrain

hey guys,

First off, I apologize if these are anyones cars, as I found them under Google images.

Dilemma here, I have a 68 Charger, but am stuck between two colors:  Hemi Orange or the blue in the pics below.
Are all 4 colors the same and does anyone know the code, specifically the 68 with the hood open?

Wife says the car is a classic, go with the classic orange as the blue is a fairly new color and belongs on a new car; adding orange will show off the lines better.

JamieZ

In 68 the bright blue was code QQ1.  Mine looks like this:

charger_fan_4ever

TylerCharger69

Dave27

runningman

Kinda looks like the same color I want to paint mine.  I think its called electric blue

70 sublime

We bought a 2005 PT Cruiser new and it was called electric blue
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Mopar Nut

I had a 1989 Chrysler Conquest TSi electric blue, looked like this one.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

HPP

Subaru has a bright blue that is becoming pretty popular.

runningman

Yeah those look close but not exact.  I have a friend with that blue Daytona Charger, I'll ask him what the color is

kokxville

I thought this was viperblue? Don't know the paintcode,but that's what popped in to my mind  :yesnod:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

runningman

He says the blue on his Charger is called Daytona Blue

AKcharger

hemi-hampton

Quote from: AKcharger on March 28, 2015, 09:50:55 PM
B7, b5 is a little lighter

Depends on the year. 1970 is lighter then 71. LEON.

Just 6T9 CHGR

If you guys dont mind a foreign color.....

This is Iridium Blue Metallic from Infiniti
 Really "pops" in the sun!

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ACUDANUT

I've always loved "Petty Blue" and sorry, but I like the Ford "grabber Blue" ? 1970-74 also

runningman

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on March 29, 2015, 08:56:02 AM
If you guys dont mind a foreign color.....

This is Iridium Blue Metallic from Infiniti
 Really "pops" in the sun!

Nice!!!