News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Delusional Charger sellers

Started by Homerr, November 09, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Warlock

Having a hobby where the main object in the hobby appreciates in value is always a good thing, makes us appreciate them more as they get older.  I knew the daytonas would be worth having when I got my charger, but never saw one for sale back then, and by the time I had money they were very difficult to find, and/or expensive.  I had my first car and that is all that matters to me.  Knowing when i'm done with old cars that I can sell it to another enthusiast who'll do the same and not trash it or paint it orange  makes a difference to me.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

Homerr

$12,000 obo

Apparently the wheels are worth $10,000.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5169765313.html

Quote1970 dodge charger 500 in need of complete restoration, I hate to get rid of it. but need the money. We all know these cars are hard to find, and don't come up for sale often. please no low ball offers.

VegasCharger

Quote from: Homerr on August 15, 2015, 09:22:53 AM
$12,000 obo

Quote1970 dodge charger 500 in need of complete restoration, I hate to get rid of it. but need the money. We all know these cars are hard to find, and don't come up for sale often. please no low ball offers.

Thanks Homer for posting this. Now I don't feel so bad posting the eBay cruster that sold for 15k earlier in this thread.

Utterly ridiculous listing right there. Like I said our cars are worth gold.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

DeltaV

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

Stevearino

Quote from: Homerr on August 15, 2015, 09:22:53 AM
$12,000 obo

No low ball offers :smilielol: What a prankster.  :lol: That is pretty good price for a car that only needs absolutely everything. So..........$12,000.00 for the fender tag and the vin plate.

Stevearino

Quote from: DeltaV on August 15, 2015, 01:55:15 PM
Here is a cheaper one:
http://augusta.craigslist.org/pts/5091943066.html

That's not a bad looking car. Not a bad piece to start with. Says it comes with lots of parts.If the grill is decent there is about $1,000.00 right there. All the glass. Replacement quarters. Those would be about $700 per so not a bad price .

1nasty69z

I just bought a running, driving 1968 Charger... factory NON matching 383, 4spd , console , PS, rally dash car. Dark blue, with blue and white interior for $12,500 its rough looking and needs body panels. I thought that was all the money for it... I didnt want to pay that much but I wanted the car so... It does have new AMD floor pans already installed and they are done nice. Also the suspension/ brakes were also all redone. But its needs body and interior resto. which we all know thats were all they money comes into place. I sold the 383 back to the (owner a buddy of mine) for a roadrunner project he has, and installed my own 383. It also came with a fresh 833 from Passon Performance. Is that to much??? dont know.... but Im stuck with it now since I just bought $3800 worth of body panels for it. Ill try and get a pic up of it soon....

1nasty69z

Crappy cell pics... wheels are going back on his roadrunner, and I get wheels painted the factory dark blue color.

Baldwinvette77

Homerr

Quote from: 1nasty69z on August 15, 2015, 08:26:44 PM
Crappy cell pics... wheels are going back on his roadrunner, and I get wheels painted the factory dark blue color.

That looks great for the price.   :2thumbs:

Stevearino

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 28, 2015, 12:49:48 PM
Quote from: cbrestorations on August 27, 2015, 08:24:29 PM
um yea... ::)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/5192710797.html

:smilielol:
Just doing some rough math :scratchchin: If that is worth $35,000.00 I should be able to get at least $18,000.00 for this

Kern Dog

"With interior and exterior work and trunk and fuel tank, you could be driving this solid car,"

More like....
"With several thousand dollars more after paying $35,000 for the car, you can be driving this bottomless money pit."

cavemanno1

I have talked to him and his reserve on ebay was $38k!!!

1974dodgecharger

cbrestorations

geeze...if you read his add he has no idea what the hell he is talking about, "a wicked 383 with 15k invested in it" lol, right...there must be 10k work of gold sitting in the oil pan  :smilielol: and over 65k invested in the car...wow, what complete joker who most likely paid 15k for the car and is now trying to sell it for 45k  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Kern Dog

That 68 is a hideous turd. What a total assclown. Talk about repeating yourself....He mentioned the engine, trans and axle ratio at least 4 times and still got things wrong. Ever heard of a 3.77 ratio in anything ???

1974dodgecharger

speechless.....and im the DELUSIONAL ONE  ::)

HANDM

303 Mopar

Quote from: HANDM on August 31, 2015, 12:32:28 AM
Cuda/ Challenger sellers are even more delusional......
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/5187633151.html

That Cuda has been for sale many times.  Numbers matching V codes are in demand, might go overseas.
1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible