News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Delusional Charger sellers

Started by Homerr, November 09, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

white

chargerperson

Quote from: F8-4life on June 18, 2017, 11:57:47 AM
https://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/6172693338.html

the ad is interesting "the car is all apart, actually on rotisserie, the car is actually in our body shop and half done,call or txt for more info"

$40K for an abandoned/in-process project with no pictures certainly is a candidate for this thread

ACUDANUT

Can't be serious, or he was drunk posting. lol  :smilielol:

ws23rt

I wonder what he would charge for a hemi emblem. :slap:

I need an RT emblem for my 69 coronet trunk lid. Think I will contact him with that and see what he comes up with. :lol:

JB400

I'd expect that price for a Duesenberg emblem, but not for a Dodge. :P

BDF

Isn't that a bit harsh?  They're "Exact, high quality reproductions".  :slap:

elks

chargerperson

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on June 27, 2017, 09:10:01 AM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Dodge-Charger-/292164109000?hash=item44065682c8:g:nXoAAOSwgv5ZUT7-&vxp=mtr

Looks like another seller who thinks money invested equals sales price.  Given the work performed on the car, suspect they may have actually spent somewhere around the selling price.  Not sure that means anyone would pay one half that price.

Mike DC

That thing was in a bunch of magazines a few years ago.  It was painted bright green at the time. 

Homerr

Quote from: chargerperson on June 27, 2017, 09:21:53 AM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on June 27, 2017, 09:10:01 AM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Dodge-Charger-/292164109000?hash=item44065682c8:g:nXoAAOSwgv5ZUT7-&vxp=mtr

Looks like another seller who thinks money invested wasted equals sales price.  Given the work performed on the car, suspect they may have actually spent somewhere around the selling price.  Not sure that means anyone would pay one half that price.

Fixed.

Cncguy

I don't even know if we should consider that a 68 Charger anymore.

alfaitalia

I really like modded Chargers......but that has had way too many body mods for even my liking and lost too many of the original lines. Looks like he widened the fenders...which is fine....but then realised that they were not quite wide enough for the wheel/tyre combo he had....so did those horrible flaired out fender lips....worse part of car imo...looks real amateur . The hood comes a VERY close second though!!! Cant see anyone would pay more for that than a good resto .....or even a good restomod without so much panel mutilation!

That said ...I'm loving the colour, bumpers and especially the throttle body injection.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Mike DC

QuoteI really like modded Chargers......but that has had way too many body mods for even my liking and lost too many of the original lines. Looks like he widened the fenders...which is fine....but then realised that they were not quite wide enough for the wheel/tyre combo he had....so did those horrible flaired out fender lips....worse part of car imo...looks real amateur . The hood comes a VERY close second though!!! Cant see anyone would pay more for that than a good resto .....or even a good restomod without so much panel mutilation!

That said ...I'm loving the colour, bumpers and especially the throttle body injection.

The lowering job & fender flaring would make it perfect for a streetable replica NASCAR.  It already has a 4spd too. 

Mytur Binsdirti

That thing has been so sale for years. Who'd want ugly up their car with one of those?

VegasCharger

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 01, 2017, 07:39:38 AM
Who'd want ugly up their car with one of those things?

And at the tune of almost 4K!!

I couldn't fathom the act of drilling holes in my trunk lid to accept this rack.  :buff:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

elks

a new posi rearend that drives me crazy

cbrestorations

Quote from: moparstuart on July 02, 2017, 04:23:02 PM
https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6195113574.html

ehh...i dont know if this is really that delusional. i mean say someone went to a shop and wanted this car built from a project car they just bought. im sure the bill would be about the same if not more.