News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Passon 5 speed

Started by Charger4404spd, November 11, 2014, 08:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

And as far as the Passon requiring the four speed hump Dino, yes.  Its a direct bolt in.

Dino

Quote from: Ghoste on November 14, 2014, 09:51:33 AM
And as far as the Passon requiring the four speed hump Dino, yes.  Its a direct bolt in.

Okay that's what I thought.  Thanks Ghoste.   :cheers:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

moparnation74

Quote from: Dino on November 14, 2014, 09:51:25 AM
Yeah the cost is pretty high, the 4 speed is probably cheaper to install but hey what's a few more grand thrown at this car right?   :lol:
That is a true statement, lol

69wannabe

Quote from: Ghoste on November 14, 2014, 09:19:58 AM
I like the old one too.  I suppose its whatever you are used to or first fell in love with but I've driven plenty of Tremecs and I like the old 833.  But then I like carburetors and factory stock interiors too so... :icon_smile_big:

X2!!!!!!!

Dino

Quote from: 69wannabe on November 14, 2014, 06:13:21 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on November 14, 2014, 09:19:58 AM
I like the old one too.  I suppose its whatever you are used to or first fell in love with but I've driven plenty of Tremecs and I like the old 833.  But then I like carburetors and factory stock interiors too so... :icon_smile_big:

X2!!!!!!!

I love stock interiors as well, and do as little as possible to change the car's look from stock including adapting a volt meter to look like it was stock.  I would love carbs as well if they would work for me and I hope things will improve next year with a more stock-ish cam.  I've driven old cars with a manual trans and I don't recall not liking a single one of them, but there's nothing wrong with a modern trans either. 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

don duick

fy469rtse

I'm with you dino, dont like to change them much apart from a day two look,
wheels etc,