News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Big Block milodon dual line oil problem

Started by 499Mag, November 17, 2014, 11:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

499Mag

Hi!

I have milodon dual line oil system in my RB wedge. As you can see from this pic; shorter oil line(which leaves back of the pump) is in front of motor mount.

Can I just put AN12plug in that output and use only one line?

Or what..?

oldschool

You can. The fitting that comes out of the pump is going to rub on the lower radiator hose, unless yours is on the other side....... :brickwall:
1968 cuda formula S bb 4-sp                          1968 Charger R/T 500" 4-sp
1970 Charger 580" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

John_Kunkel

Look how many sharp bends in those fittings/hoses compared to the one sharp bend in the internal pickup.  ::)
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Cooter

That's because many times, external oiling is for race cars with 'elephant ear' mount.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

LUMI

i would use both  ::)
change the housing :yesnod:
one picture of my setup with 2 lines

Challenger340

Quote from: 499Mag on November 17, 2014, 11:34:18 AM
Hi!

I have milodon dual line oil system in my RB wedge. As you can see from this pic; shorter oil line(which leaves back of the pump) is in front of motor mount.

Can I just put AN12plug in that output and use only one line?

Or what..?

I use a single line on 572 street stuff W/stock k-member restrictions.... no problems to report after many years below 7,000 rpm, but I also control clearances very carefully internal of the Engine.
I think you are fine.
Only wimps wear Bowties !