News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Dodge Charger Interior Whats it worth Question

Started by 1968Coronet500, December 05, 2014, 01:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Some asked me to sell my complete interior, mint dash pad, missing the woodgrain radio bezel; but has everything else. Including nice bucket seats and a full automatic console(not cracked); its dark blue and would need to be re-dyed of course.  What a com

Price
4 (57.1%)
Should I part out the car
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: December 10, 2014, 01:20:52 AM

1968Coronet500

Some asked me to sell my complete interior, mint dash pad, missing the woodgrain radio bezel; but has everything else. Including nice bucket seats and a full automatic console(not cracked); its dark blue and would need to be re-dyed of course.  I've paid over a $900 for decent front '70 bucket seats years ago with tracks and nice seat cushions/needing recovering.  What's a complete head to toe interior worth including the full console, seat belts, clips, trim, dash, kick pads , wiring, etc. worth?? :brickwall:

1974dodgecharger

900 wow now i can see why people begged me to sell my bucket seats when i was asking 500 i was selling em cheap, lol...

70 sublime

I was thinking in the $1000 ball park till I read your $900 just for the front seats (I have been offered $500 for my spare front seats)
If the parts were black or white I would have gone higher but they are not
Will be hard to find someone that wants or needs all of it and harder to want or need blue
Might have to split it up into 3 piles  seats and seat belts, dash stuff and console, everything else pile(trim , door pannel etc...)

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

b5blue

Here's the deal, just like cars can have a wide price range so can seats. 70 is a one year only bucket so foams are an issue, only bottom foam is available new, hinge side covers are $$ and seat back plastic covers from what I see are black or white available and not cheap. Drivers side gets hammered more so hard to find. Frames are 400 something each new repop. If you got a nice set of 70 seats for 900 you did not overspend. If the foams are even iffy you start to get into that rebuild issue.  :scratchchin:

1968Coronet500

Fortunately the Seats are actually in excellent shape and the seat foam is perfect.  The tracks are rust free.  They fortunately weren't beat on over the years.  $400 a piece for new seat tracks can get expensive once you buy the seat covers to boot.. :Twocents:

I dyed the interior on my old Charger and it turned out great; I just bought new carpet, headliner, and seat covers. Everything looked brand new.