News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 AM Radio Bezel

Started by The70RT, December 28, 2014, 06:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger-Bodie

I can't think of any reason why not.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

The70RT

Thanks Brian, i just didn't know if there was a difference or not.

Charger-Bodie

Pretty sure it's just the holes, but it probably wouldn't hurt to wait for one of the 70 guys to confirm.... Big help I am huh?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

b5blue

70 is peaked like that one, Vans is good to deal with!  :2thumbs: Don't know about the cover? (Radio must have peak also.)  :scratchchin:

The70RT

That's just the glare on the radio opening, no peak. My original one is cut for a different stereo, but I have an original AM. I'm thinking this should fit.

b5blue

All "70 only" has the slight peak on the radio and F. P. ....pretty sure.  :scratchchin: I just put a Pioneer in my face plate....P.I.A.!!  :lol:

The70RT

Yeah it does if I would look at it closer. I ordered that plate then noticed an original one with chrome surrounding the push buttons ::)

b5blue

I never noticed!  :o  Whatever you do don't get any tape on the chrome trim, I taped my new F.P. to protect it and some chrome pulled off the top!  :eek2: