News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stolen !

Started by RGA, January 21, 2015, 04:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MxRacer855

I'm very sorry to hear about your misfortune.  :rotz:

Best of luck in the recovery!

bill440rt

What a horrible, vile act.  :flame:   So, so sorry to read this.  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Perhaps the police have all the necessary info, but I do agree for anyone else to really help in this matter more info (VIN, photos, etc) would be very helpful.
You do not need a photobucket account to post pics on Craigslist (it's even easier than to post them on here). You just attach them from your computer to the ad. You don't even need photobucket to post pics on this forum, either.

I hope the car is found soon and back in your garage where it belongs.
The image of that pathetic fu*ker's face would be forever burned in my memory.  :flame:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

MxRacer855

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
Quote from: bill440rt on January 24, 2015, 10:33:27 PM
What a horrible, vile act.  :flame:   So, so sorry to read this.  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Perhaps the police have all the necessary info, but I do agree for anyone else to really help in this matter more info (VIN, photos, etc) would be very helpful.
You do not need a photobucket account to post pics on Craigslist (it's even easier than to post them on here). You just attach them from your computer to the ad. You don't even need photobucket to post pics on this forum, either.

I hope the car is found soon and back in your garage where it belongs.
The image of that pathetic fu*ker's face would be forever burned in my memory.  :flame:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

RGA

I've been posting on Craigslist in surrounding areas, got flagged and kicked of in LA and Dallas. Who flags a post like this ? Freakin people

Stretch

The people who took it perhaps. :shruggy:

Man this sucks. I'm sure nothing I can say will help much but I will be looking here in Michigan. FWIW.

Good luck sir.

Jason
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

moparnation74

Quote from: RGA on January 25, 2015, 10:38:49 AM
I've been posting on Craigslist in surrounding areas, got flagged and kicked of in LA and Dallas. Who flags a post like this ? Freakin people
From the outside looking in and people who are unaware of this thread.  When they look at your ad on CL with the limited information and poor pictures they think it is a fraudulent ad, and the flag it. 

RGA

Quote from: moparnation74 on January 25, 2015, 01:25:02 PM
From the outside looking in and people who are unaware of this thread.  When they look at your ad on CL with the limited information and poor pictures they think it is a fraudulent ad, and the flag it. 

Updated the pictures 3 days ago

stripedelete

We made a delivery to a business, but, my driver didn't get the ticket signed.  So, they were going to stick me.
I remembered they had security cameras.  Of course theirs weren't working.   But, the business next door's cameras were working :D

The majority of businesses have cameras covering the front door and or front parking lot.   You have the near exact time for them to rewind to. And they hate thieves too!  

It will take some foot work, but, you just have to place it on a street/road and then see if it gets to the other end.
The process of elimination could get you very close to the car.  But, you have to act fast because many "rewind" in a week.  Enlist family and friends.

Just a suggestion.

polywideblock

don't know about Dallas but LA is  one of the places they ship a lot of cars overseas  :yesnod:     :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

rt green

Quote from: stripedelete on January 25, 2015, 02:46:54 PM
We made a delivery to a business, but, my driver didn't get the ticket signed.  So, they were going to stick me.
I remembered they had security cameras.  Of course theirs weren't working.   But, the business next door's cameras were working :D

The majority of businesses have cameras covering the front door and or front parking lot.   You have the near exact time for them to rewind to. And they hate thieves too!   

It will take some foot work, but, you just have to place it on a street/road and then see if it gets to the other end.
The process of elimination could get you very close to the car.  But, you have to act fast because many "rewind" in a week.  Enlist family and friends.

Just a suggestion.
now that sounds like a plan
third string oil changer

Edelbroke

I made posts similar to yours about your car on Craigslist on the Chicago, Milw WI, and St Paul Minn, so far, will keep adding major cities,  hope you don't mind. Will remove them if you do.  I hope you get this car back.

RGA

Had someone call me today, said they saw my car on a transport truck west of flagstaff headed south to Phoenix .dont know if it's for real or not, called the AZ state patrol and told them

Dino

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.   :yesnod:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

A383Wing

sounds as if it's heading to the boarder.....if it's the car in question

JB400

RGA

Someone else said they saw it driving around Tucson Saturday . Anyone on here from Tucson have a car like mine ? Or could be ?

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: RGA on January 26, 2015, 10:48:06 PM
Someone else said they saw it driving around Tucson Saturday . Anyone on here from Tucson have a car like mine ? Or could be ?
im gonna assume he is heading towards phoenix if in Tucson  :'(

dual fours

A drop in the bucket but haven't seen any thing here.

http://livefrom4th.com/
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

moparnation74

Quote from: RGA on January 26, 2015, 10:48:06 PM
Here is a club in Phoneix you might try to contact.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,115074.0.html

charger-project.com

I will keep my eyes open in Europe! good luck!
1969 charger restoration, total restoration process can be found at www.charger-project.com and foto.charger-project.com/   |   1969 charger SE 440 727

chargd72

I'm keeping an eye out in central Texas in case the pricks keep heading east.  Good luck.  You are living all of our nightmare.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

RGA

Still no news. Hasn't popped up. Starting to sink in that it's gone. The insurance wants me to send in the title and the keys, I don't want to

nvrbdn

hard to think about. turning over the title and keys makes it so final. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House