News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XV Racing seatbelts and power window kits.

Started by eda4031, January 30, 2015, 10:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eda4031

Anyone purchased the 3 point seat belts or front/rear power window conversion kits? Satisfaction with the products and the company? 

Thanks

Troy

I had the seat belts in my Barracuda and have another set for one of the Chargers. Honestly, it's a rebranded, commonly available setup. I think it's listed for a van. (There's a thread on it somewhere.) So, nothing new or special really. They work like any other 3 point belt ever made. My only nitpick with the ones in the Barracuda were where they came across my shoulder/neck. It was a little high but I'm also a little short. I don't have shoulder belts in my Challenger, Mach 1, or other Charger and it really bothers me. One of my other Chargers had been in a wreck and I saw first hand where your body parts impact the hard stuff in front of you.

I think the power windows are the same deal - just rebranded components that already exist. I bought a really cool setup for one of my trucks (different than XV) that only cost me about $60.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Old Moparz

I'm pretty sure that BrianShaughnessy, a member on here, has the XV power windows in his car. He installed a power set up & posted photos but I can't find it.  :shruggy:

I remember he said it wasn't easy to get the assemblies inside the cavity between the inner structure & the outer sheet metal.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus