News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Floor mats, carpet or rubber, which to get?

Started by Lord Warlock, April 12, 2015, 12:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Warlock

Have a birthday coming up soon, which gives me a chance to go buy something for one of my cars, maybe two of them. 

When I got the Charger in 1978, I seem to remember a rubber mat that hung like a saddlebag over the center hump and covered both floors, it was tan or brown in color.  Does anyone sell these still?  Back then, I didn't care for the design much and took it out and tossed it.  kids...what you gonna do? hindsight is much easier than seeing the future when a teen. 

Are people using mats like these? or are people having custom LLoyd's style mats with embroidery?  It'll likely be pricey to get a mat done with Charger in script, big R/T emblem, and preferably Special Edition under the RT.    If can't get that may just go with the charger R/T.  Problem is most stores online only show black carpet mats, they don't show tan or brown ones.   

Any Y2 or Y3 owners want to chime in and tell me what you're using? 

LW
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.