News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Window Rollers

Started by Aussiemadonmopars, March 30, 2006, 08:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussiemadonmopars

Any one got any ideas where I can get the window rollers for the rear quarter windows? Apparently the supplier to YO & Paddock have them on back order until mid May (YO part # MT105), which doesn't help me at all. I need to fit the new quarter panels and I don't want to try and fit them afterwards, it was a headf*** to get them out. :rotz:

Shakey

bull

Really? Jim's is no good? Bummer. They've got a lot of good stuff but I've never ordered anything from them.

The Ghoul

donno if your talking 2ed or 3rd gen..
If its 3rd, robs your man
http://rocpar.com/

Dennis K

I know that RT Specialties has the quarter window rollers in both kit form and individual parts, but his website has been down for a couple of weeks and guys who know him say they that he's not answering his phone, either. I hope he's back online soon. He's got a lot of stuff I want to get.

HDCharger

I've been trying to get the same thing from RT Specialties but cannot get an answer on phone or email.  I've ordered from Jim's before and I'd  crap my own before I'd give them one of my dollars.
MSG, US Army, Retired
1973 Charger SE
1976 Stepside Powerwagon
2007 Ram 1500 Laramie
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
1967 Dodge Truck

Mfr426

I'll bet Tom from RT is getting ramped up for his season. When the season heats up he's on the road all the time and very hard to get ahold of. He's a heck of a nice guy and charges VERY FAIR shipping when he sends little things like this. He usually has a Sec covering the phones but if you have specific questions she'll be of no help.

I've found his service and products to be worth the wait. Then again I've been restoring my car for 10 years so I'm pretty patient!

:icon_smile_big:

RAWPWR

Are you guys talking about Jim's Auto in Salem New Hampshire? I live in Massachusetts and have bought from him in the past..but always picked it up in person. I have heard his prices don't seem to match his catalog at times.
68 R/T Charger 440<br />00 Dakota

mikes68charger

If any body needs part of this kit let me know. I got a hole kit but only need two roller assembles, the ones that conect with a roller on both sides.