News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XX29J9B239417 C500 at Plunkett car show in Ontario

Started by StoneCold, June 09, 2015, 06:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneCold

Didn't see this VIN in the C500 registry list or find any other posts on it so I thought I'd share. Anyone have a history or links to other posts about it ?  Sorry for the poor camcorder image captures...was going to go back to the car and grab good camera after making one round of the show but after 3 hrs I was ready to head out.

Beep Beep Dave

Pretty cool car. It was hard to take pictures because where it was parked and how many people were there. I really loved the car and I am glad I got a chance to see it.
I think Speedy Greco the original dealer sold lots of muscle back in the day.

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

hemigeno

Yes, it was at Carlisle in 2009, inside the dealer display/showroom.  Quite the car!  I didn't get to meet the owner, but I think some others did (Danny & Troy come to mind) as they were loading up after the show.

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Troy

I've seen it a few times. The owners are very nice. I can't believe it's been that long since it was first out and about. It was also at the Nats the same year but I don't have those pictures online.

From Carlisle:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

C500

That Black and red interior combo looks sweet  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

69_500