News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to mount new gas pedal to floor

Started by charger_lady, April 01, 2006, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger_lady

If possible, could someone post a pic of where the gas pedal mounts to the floor in a 69 Charger. Ours rotted right off and we're not sure where to mount the new one exactly.  :-\   Thanks to all who respond :icon_smile_wink:

Shakey

Quote from: charger_lady on April 01, 2006, 07:57:41 PM
If possible, could someone post a pic of where the gas pedal mounts to the floor in a 69 Charger. Ours rotted right off and we're not sure where to mount the new one exactly.  :-\   Thanks to all who respond :icon_smile_wink:

This may help you.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2584.0.html

terrible one

I took a picture of mine. Don't know how much it helps but here you go:

As you can see it is basically right up against the trans hump where the slope ends.

Just 6T9 CHGR

I grabbed these pics off a topic on Moparts.......

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

charger_lady

Quote from: terrible one on April 02, 2006, 11:53:33 AM
I took a picture of mine. Don't know how much it helps but here you go:

As you can see it is basically right up against the trans hump where the slope ends.

Thanks...it's more than I've got to work with right now!

charger_lady

Quote from: Shakey on April 02, 2006, 10:45:48 AM
Quote from: charger_lady on April 01, 2006, 07:57:41 PM

This may help you.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2584.0.html

Thank you...I am still pretty 'green' on this site...actually to the whole computer thing(less than 6 months...haha) That thread was very helpful.

charger_lady

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on April 02, 2006, 12:34:00 PM
I grabbed these pics off a topic on Moparts.......

Thanks...those are the first pics with measurements :o...now to find my tape measure...LOL :yesnod: :icon_smile_wink:

8WHEELER

Yep Chris pulls through again, I could use those pics as well   :2thumbs:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.