News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for Photos of Cars Painted Citron Yella - Y3 - if anyone can help

Started by dvnen, April 03, 2006, 11:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvnen

Anyone have any pictures of cars painted with Citron Yella - Paint Code Y3.  as I am leaning towards painting my 74 that same colour.  Thanks for the help....

hotrod98

That color doesn't photograph well. It appears washed out in most photos. When filming began on the Nash Bridges television show the cars were painted curious yellow (citron yella). When they watched the days filming, they realized that they would have to repaint all of the cars. They were repainted school bus yellow to make them show up on film. Y3 is a beautiful color in person though.

I think this is a y3 car, but I'm not totally positive.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

The Ghoul

Quote from: hotrod98 on April 03, 2006, 05:31:36 PM
That color doesn't photograph well. It appears washed out in most photos. When filming began on the Nash Bridges television show the cars were painted curious yellow (citron yella). When they watched the days filming, they realized that they would have to repaint all of the cars. They were repainted school bus yellow to make them show up on film. Y3 is a beautiful color in person though.

I think this is a y3 car, but I'm not totally positive.
gotta say I love the orange tone to nash'es cuda's.. Gives the car a sturdy look.
Hey, check out cardomain.com there is alot of chargers on there in all sorts of colors.