News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hilarious Charger spotted in "Out Cold"

Started by Afflyer, April 06, 2006, 02:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afflyer

While I'm still deployed out here in Afghanistan, our goofy EWO aircrewmember brought forth a DVD for all of us to watch, called "Out Cold", starring the almost forgotten Lee Majors from the '70's "Six Million Dollar Man".  Anyway, one of the employees from the setting of Bull Mountain, has an awesome setup of a '72 or '73 Charger with a friggin SNOWPLOW on the front!!!

AWESOME!!!!  :punkrocka:

Worth renting if you ask me, just to see the Charger Snowplow.

Bradley  :icon_smile_approve:

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

charger_lady

:popcrn:  If it has a Charger in it, we'll watch :yesnod:

RD

its a 74 SE I believe.  That movie is a RIOT!!!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

greenpigs

I like when the guy is molested by the hot tub.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Afflyer

Quote from: greenpigs on April 06, 2006, 02:01:27 PM
I like when the guy is molested by the hot tub.

:iagree:

Even better- when the employees are forced to do a piss test and the one dude POOPS in the cup and hands it to the attendant!!!

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Mopar440+6

Saw that movie on TV. Its a good one! Friggin hilarious!
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

The Ghoul

Yep its an se
I was going to make my 73 se a clone of it.

That is the car where they proped there passed out friend into the drivers seat and parked it on an ice patch.
Then they started to push the rear end sidways witch got it spinning around in a circle. Then once it was going pritty good they all jumped in the car and started screeming.
The drunk guy woke up thought he passed out while driving and started to try to steer the car .
I was crying because I was laughing so hard at that.
I have screen shots some where on my home cpu.. Ill post them when im back in town monday.

The Ghoul

here they are.
im getting more and more tempted to make mine a clone.

Darkness

Hey just imagine that if you put the snow plow on the front you won't have to worry about people pulling out in front of you.  :icon_smile_big:

Arthu®

I just had to get that movie and indeed it is hilarious. Good fun to watch and kind of an oddball Charger indeed.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

The Ghoul

Quote from: Darkness on April 09, 2006, 10:27:37 PM
Hey just imagine that if you put the snow plow on the front you won't have to worry about people pulling out in front of you.  :icon_smile_big:
I was thinking, make one out of fiberglass and convince all the ricers that its for downforce, and see how many of em acuttly want one for there car!

Afflyer

Ghoul, I 'bout fell outta my chair when I read your post saying you'd make a clone to look like that Charger! 
Friggin hilarious dude!!!

We need that kind of laughter in a place like Afghanistan, let me tell ya!

Cheers,

Bradley

2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Afflyer

I just wish they would have shown more of that Charger...
Like looking at the scene of an accident, in a sick and twisted way, you just can't get enough of it!

:icon_smile_big:

2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

The Ghoul

Quote from: Afflyer on April 11, 2006, 12:02:50 PM
I just wish they would have shown more of that Charger...
Like looking at the scene of an accident, in a sick and twisted way, you just can't get enough of it!

:icon_smile_big:

awahhh, and here I was wishing they would show more of that chesty blond  :icon_smile_big:

1973dodgecharger

that one looks almost exactly like my '73. all shackled up in the back. but i have crager ss's.

mikepmcs

crap and i said i wasn't going to buy any more movies so i could parts for my car.  guess i gotta get it now. thanks :shruggy:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?