News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Boat" Tona - Time for a new caretaker

Started by maxwellwedge, November 12, 2015, 11:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

500Jon

Herein lies the Wingcar problem.

Back in the day, even here in the UK, Wingcars were a common site out on the Street!
The dearer they become the less likely they will be used as Road Cars...
Now if I wanna see one, its a flight to the US and an expensive entrance ticket to a Motor-Museum or car Show...

My hat goes off to the fine Folks who still drive their Wingcars out on the Street where they belong!
I'm so glad I was around when they were still seen as just another Mopar, albeit a really rare one!!! :rofl:
5J

This song came to mind, they cut down all the trees and put them in a tree museum, now charge a dollar and a half, just to see 'em...
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!

maxwellwedge

500Jon

Nice one Maxwell. :2thumbs:

Still a flight and a bus ride to see yours though DOH...

My wife is a Maxwell too and we are trying to trace her family tree, back to the 'Maxwell' car company!
Wouldn't that be Coolio... :cheers:

5J  still dreaming of a Wingcar... :rotz:

EuroMillions LOTTO is at $160,000,000...
If I win that, I will need a real BIG building for all my WINGCARS... :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
You guys betta hope I don't win it, cos it will be a LONG flight and a BUS ride for you to see 'em HAHAHA!!! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!

djcarguy