News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

chrome shop experiences

Started by thorock, November 13, 2015, 01:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorock

anyone have pics of their brake light housings after they got them back from getting plated? I got mine back and my flaking copper was untouched in the brake light holes. I was told there is no way to plate in those areas.

thorock

here is a photo after i got it back. I media blasted the copper section to clean it up.

keepat

Here is a picture of my taillights that have been re-plated by Paul's chrome.  This is the second set of 68 charger tail lights they have done for me and both times have been flawless.
Pat

Dmichels

Paul's does great work but WOW big bucks$$$
68 440 4 speed 4.10

john108

How BIG is BIG BUCKS?
Mine are sitting in a bedroom and can use some help.

keepat

$500.00 for the chrome work only on both housing and the 4 rings. But my tail lights needed a lot of pot metal repair and that cost another $800.00
Pat

Dmichels

Paul's is probably the best in the business for pot metal repair. If you are going for a driver maybe a repro part will work for you. I used Paul's for a few things no complaints
68 440 4 speed 4.10

paironines

Keepat- How did they do your gas cap when the top is satin and the outer part is shiny chrome? I thought once its dipped in chrome everything gets it?

keepat

Quote from: paironines on November 15, 2015, 07:40:05 PM
Keepat- How did they do your gas cap when the top is satin and the outer part is shiny chrome? I thought once its dipped in chrome everything gets it?

Paul's did a nice job replicating the original swirl section in the middle of the gas cap.
Thanks
Pat