News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Performance wires that look stock?

Started by dkn1997, April 06, 2006, 04:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

I would like to get a set of wires that look a bit more stock.  I run accell 300 race wires now. they are blaci, but they have yellow lettering on them and the boots are huge and square.

I am not expecting race performance out of a stock looking wire, but something respectable.  I am NOT impressed with the parts store wires that still seem to cost 70 bucks and the terminal ends fall apart in your hands.
RECHRGED

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chryco Psycho

Laquer thinner will often remove the lettering

dkn1997

I was playing around last night and found that brake/carb cleaner also takes it off.  I will see how it looks when it's done.  got some tan plastic paint and will do the cap today if I get a chance.

still trying to track down a beat/used 68 unsilenced air cleaner, but people seem to think they are made of platinum.  Can't figure how some on ebay are listing for 3-500 and I found some vendors selling them for $125.00.  what am I missing?
RECHRGED

Just 6T9 CHGR

Crap, I thought you were BS ing  :icon_bs:.....they really are "asking" that much for the "last one in stock"

I paid $69 for mine new back in '98
Chris' '69 Charger R/T