News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

rat muscle "daisy" build

Started by cbrestorations, January 25, 2016, 03:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

cbrestorations

when you dont own any carpenter tools and ur new (used) jerico 4 speed shows all crated up...lol

cbrestorations

i think tig welding stainless was the hardest to get it down right after doing steel and aluminum. was able to get it figured out. good thing i started on the top side of the exhaust first lol

so to save cost on installing the jerico, im going to try and use some of my circle track parts. 5.5" triple disc clutch, 5.5" reverse mount belhousing, starter and throwout bearing.

charger chris

Looks good. I love tig wielding it much easer then mig. I am not sure why :scratchchin: . But ur wields look good to me :2thumbs: . :popcrn:
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

cbrestorations

finished product of my tubular lower control arms, adjustable length and caster

cbrestorations

she moves up and down so smooth now, its almost a roller again. sad thing is i might not even use this whole k frame setup and just make another tubular k frame for rack and pinion with wilwood spidles. atleast if i decide to use it, its there

garner7555

Looking good.   Can't wait to see this car out on a road course!    :2thumbs:   :2thumbs:
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

cbrestorations

rewind alot of hrs and $ ago...here is how i found her

cbrestorations

exhaust tunnel, gotta finish them so i can get everything ceramic coated at one time

cbrestorations

trying to finish up my 2nd exhaust tunnel but ran out of gas, tacked it together in the car with mig then finish welding on the bench. was hoping to move onto my front sway bar setup but the delron bushings lefthander sent were machined wrong, now gotta wait longer. i really didnt wanna get under it and remove all the factory undercoating so i conned a buddy into doing it for me lol. i got the 2nd calipers mounted for the handbrake aswell

Mopar Nut

Nice double calibers, great welding skills.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

cbrestorations

just those little touches make all the difference

keepat

Hemidog

cbrestorations

working on a rear spoiler now, ive still gotta grind all the welds down so it looks like a 1 piece deal, add the lexan center kicker and add the spoiler braces

garner7555

69 Charger 440 resto-mod

cbrestorations

ha...lennard, thats 1 person who likes my charg-ero spoiler lol  :nana:

Lennard

Quote from: cbrestorations on October 09, 2016, 10:26:43 PM
ha...lennard, thats 1 person who likes my charg-ero spoiler lol  :nana:
Hey, just because I'm not a fan of a seventies Camaro spoiler on a Charger...doesn't mean others won't like it. ;D

cbrestorations

Lennard

qwick68

68 Charger LL-1 Turquoise

cbrestorations

JR

This is so awesome cb.

Apologies if I missed it earlier in the thread, but what engine/trans are you putting in this?

I think I'd actually prefer a lightweight small block for better weight distribution if it were mine.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

cbrestorations

Quote from: JR on October 11, 2016, 06:17:38 AM
This is so awesome cb.

Apologies if I missed it earlier in the thread, but what engine/trans are you putting in this?

I think I'd actually prefer a lightweight small block for better weight distribution if it were mine.

For now big block, I have an aluminum ls2 I'm going to use soon