News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it me or does she look weird?

Started by AKcharger, January 28, 2016, 10:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

That last one is a total photoshop...it has to be! :eek2:
Here, this one's more easy on the eyes... :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Charger_Fan

I will see that fine derriere and raise you one. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69wannabe

WOW!! Is it possible to re-enter puberty after 40?! LOL  :2thumbs:

Mytur Binsdirti

Charger_Fan

Okay, this thread may need to die now... :scared: :sick:

Mytur Binsdirti

HANDM

I always wonder if these women actually like have their panties up their asses, even a minor creep up is unbearable for a guy... IMO  :rofl:

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

polywideblock

Charger_Fan

Quote from: HANDM on February 08, 2016, 04:38:10 PM
I always wonder if these women actually like have their panties up their asses, even a minor creep up is unbearable for a guy... IMO  :rofl:
Actually, the lady in my life today has a drawer full of thongs & sez she prefers them! :eek: At first I was calling  :icon_bs: but she has said it two more times a few months apart & asks why don't I believe her? Shit, okay, I believe her! :yesnod:
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on February 08, 2016, 01:53:14 PM
OK, back on track...
MUCH better! And I think that girl just tried on everything in her undies drawer for this date. Hmmm...
Quote from: 68X426 on February 08, 2016, 05:30:00 PM
Help keep it alive!
Okay, fine. :yesnod:
And...BUMS!!! :drool5: Hehe... ;D

Charger_Fan

So for this post, I am gonna show a chick who has it all & may not even know it. Well, has "it all" in my book at least. :icon_smile_approve:
I was gonna itemize her attributes, but I decided that this IS a Charger site & as such, I should be glad Troy & the Mods have graced us with this much leash. Just trying to not be the one to let it slide into a lock. :icon_smile:

HPP

Quote from: HANDM on February 08, 2016, 04:38:10 PM

I asked my wife about this. She said any women with a decent rear is going to get her underwear stuck in her backside to some degree. The only question is do you want  a large piece of material stuck in there or a thin one. She agreed it felt weird at first, but was more comfortable once she got used to it.

Mytur Binsdirti

birdsandbees

I'm starting to understand why the divorce thread is so prevalent, if these are the wimmin you guys were chasing!1  :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :shruggy:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

Mytur Binsdirti

Charger_Fan

RallyeMike

I swear that I have not read this thread more than 12 times so far, and that I will not be checking it daily  :angel:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

polywideblock

Kern Dog

polywideblock

polywideblock

dual fours

Their preferred means of transportation.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

Charger_Fan