News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

lennards 68 rat muscle build

Started by cbrestorations, February 09, 2016, 09:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDF

VegasCharger

Quote from: BDF on June 04, 2017, 10:06:14 PM
:shruggy:    :popcrn:

My best guess is that CBR is still up in North Dakota doing work on some Mopars for a guy. So there's a pause in the "Lennards 68 rat muscle build" until he returns back home in Las Vegas.

cbrestorations

You beeze right, was just at the Farmington show in Minnesota. Got lots of goodies and probably gonna dump 5 more chargers at my buddies ranch

VegasCharger

Quote from: cbrestorations on June 05, 2017, 01:07:08 AM
You beeze right, was just at the Farmington show in Minnesota. Got lots of goodies and probably gonna dump 5 more chargers at my buddies ranch

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

I've heard that show is getting pretty big. How does it compare to Spring Fling?

Lennard

Quote from: BDF on June 04, 2017, 10:06:14 PM
:shruggy:    :popcrn:
I'm putting the new grille together, I am restoring the tail lights, ordered a Ridetech 4 link, new wiring front to back, etc.
Even though Chris is out partying like a rock star,  there is progress being made. ;D

BDF

Thank you for the info!  :cheers:
I like watching this & the Miss Daisy builds  :2thumbs:
CBR is quite the collecting fabricator waiting for next progress installment  :popcrn:

Mr. Lee

Hey Lennard, any new pics?

Greetz from Holland

Lennard

Not yet. Chris had some other (horrible) things he needed to deal with the last couple months.
I did restore the taillights and put the new grill together and in the frame and now I'm finishing up the dashboard. I'd post pictures of those but I don't have all day.  :pullinghair:

Wow, I missed a lot in my absence, looking good Lennard  :2thumbs:

Lennard

Quote from: 440 on August 26, 2017, 07:12:17 AM
Wow, I missed a lot in my absence, looking good Lennard  :2thumbs:

BDF

Lennard

Quote from: BDF on October 05, 2017, 10:45:22 PM
:popcrn:
I just bought a Tremec TR-6060 six-speed manual for my hooptie. :drive:
And black Legendary upholstery and new seat foam.

VegasCharger

Quote from: Lennard on October 06, 2017, 02:07:11 AM
I just bought a Tremec TR-6060 six-speed manual for my hooptie. :drive:
And black Legendary upholstery and new seat foam.

Did you get new carpeting yet? If not I might have a deal on some 68-70 B Body carpet (black).

Cool deal on the modern transmission upgrade.  :2thumbs:

Lennard

I have new carpet for my '68 but if it's a good deal I'll buy it for my '69. :thumbs:

cbrestorations

You forgot to add you bought a 6.1 hemi intake for the 5.7 hemi engine I decided to donate to you :cheers:

Lennard

Quote from: cbrestorations on October 06, 2017, 03:25:41 PM
You forgot to add you bought a 6.1 hemi intake for the 5.7 hemi engine I decided to donate to you :cheers:
Uhhh, donating is giving something away for free. I bought the intake. :icon_smile_big:

cbrestorations

Lennard

I didn't know that you were donating the engine!  Awesome, thanks!  :2thumbs:

lukedukem

What's the projected HP for the 5.7 Hemi

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Lennard

Quote from: lukedukem on October 06, 2017, 06:54:44 PM

Luke
Probably going twin turbo making between 800 and 1000hp. Going to be a dependable/streetable power cruiser, not a race car.

cbrestorations

Kern Dog

Quote from: Lennard on October 06, 2017, 07:06:03 PM

Luke
Probably going twin turbo making between 800 and 1000hp. Going to be a dependable/streetable power cruiser, not a race car.
Only in America can a guy claim 800 HP and call it a street cruiser!   :cheers:

charger chris

:smilielol:
Quote from: Kern Dog on October 06, 2017, 09:06:57 PM
Quote from: Lennard on October 06, 2017, 07:06:03 PM

Luke
Only in America can a guy claim 800 HP and call it a street cruiser!   :cheers:
:smilielol:
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

alfaitalia

My target is 1100......and I've never taken a car on a dragstrip nor do I intend to......wrestled a few bikes down the quarter though! Just want to make sure I can get back from the chip shop before the chips get cold!!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

BDF

How is the engine/car coming along Leonard?