News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I guess Ron has alot of pull on this site

Started by blinkey, May 13, 2016, 09:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blinkey

Ron you deleted my add in the for sale site,,why, just cause you sold me a firecore that never worked and Im out 300 bucks?  I guess you dont want anyone here to know :popcrn:

Charger-Bodie

Ron did not delete it. I moved it to a special section for us mods to decide what to do with it. Be patient
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Lennard

Quote from: blinkey on May 13, 2016, 09:02:47 PM
  Ron you deleted my add in the for sale site,,why, just cause you sold me a firecore that never worked and Im out 300 bucks?  I guess you dont want anyone here to know :popcrn:
Blinkey, you tried to sell that same non working firecore here on this site without mentioning it doesn't work.  :slap:

blinkey

I never intended to sell it here. I just wanted to get Rons attention, and I did. I would never do that to someone, WHAT HE DID TO ME

lukedukem

Did you ask for your money back, what's the story

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Lennard

I saw your ad and thought about buying it for my '68 Charger. I'm glad I took some time to think about it.

blinkey

Asked for my money back ,  he said,,,NO

myk

Quote from: blinkey on May 13, 2016, 09:36:06 PM
      Asked for my money back ,  he said,,,NO

Well Ron does have a lot of pull on this site.   He's helped countless members here with their cars at no cost to us.  Is Firecore perfect?  No, but what machine is?  Did you start a thread about the subject so that you could get help?
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

ottawamerc

I am sorry blinkey that you are having issues with that product but I need to say that I would purchase any Firecore item again they have been amazing on my car and I would defiantly do so through Ron again as he is a stand up person and always willing to help and advise for no $$$ I hope you can get this resolved but throwing mud wont work  :Twocents:

Scott :cheers:
This hobby is more than just our cars, it's the people you get to meet along the way!!!

firefighter3931

Here's the other side :

I sold Jon a complete FireCore ignition system late last fall. Lets start by saying Jon is a novice (at best) when it comes to automotive mechanics. I exchanged several e-mails and phone calls before the distributor was even installed. With most guys it's one or two e-mails and they're up and running. Once he finally grasped the wiring concept and what needed to be done he wanted me to drive over and double check his work and tune his car. For the record he lives 4.5 hrs away from me.

Initially the car would not start so I had him double check the timing and make sure he was getting the proper voltage at the right places. He couldn't do that because he didn't own a timing light or voltmeter and didn't know how to use either. That raised a red flag but I was willing to teach if he was willing to learn. I've done the same for countless members over the years with success. I've allways felt the best way to learn about your car is to do it hands on and with that comes a sense of self satisfaction.

So, after a few tries the car starts up. At one point Jon tells me the car has never ran better. One turn of the key and it fires and runs better than it ever has. Then the intermittent problems begin....sometimes it starts other times it won't. Typically electronic stuff does not behave this way from my experience ; it either runs or it won't. This type of intermittent problem is usually a power supply issue due to 50 year old wiring and poor connections at the bulkhead connector. I felt bad for Jon and told him it could be several things and after several attempts suggested sending the distributor and coil in for evaluation under warranty.

FireCore has a one year warranty on all parts and like all manufacturers that sell electrical components does not offer a refund. That is company policy. If a part is bad they evaluate it and repair/replace under the warranty. This is fair and Summit, Jegs, Autozone, Carquest, Napa etc....all have the same policy with regards to electrical components. Manufacturers & retailers do this to protect themselves from people swapping parts that might not be defective in search of a problem. An electrical short will more times than not be the issue and a brand new part will be fried because the part itself is not the problem....the wiring or corroded connectors is.  :yesnod:

Based on the way this distributor was behaving I felt that there was an electrical issue with the car. Did a voltage spike cause the problem ? Was it installed correctly initially or was there an inadvertent grounding of the hot wire causing an internal short ? These are all possible given the circumstances. At this point I recommended that the distributor be sent in to eliminate it as a potential issue and explained the company policy with regards to refunds....again reinforcing that this is standard practice across the industry.

At this point Jon didn't want to hear it and demanded a refund. I gave him the phone number at FireCore and suggested he call them. He refused to do that and said he would just sell it on the Charger site or other Mopar Forums. Why he refused to send in the parts is a mystery to me. A few guys have had issues which were promptly covered under warranty and have been running flawlessly since being returned to service.

Fast forward a few days and I see his for sale add pop up on our DC.com classifieds with no mention of a potential issue. Obviously this didn't sit right with me so I posted up a disclaimer. Had the parts been sent in and received a clean bill of health I would not have had a problem.  :Twocents:

Who would sell something that could be bad to another member without being up front ? How would I feel if someone sold me a defective part ? Did the members deserve to be treated that way ?  :icon_smile_blackeye:

This didn't sit well with me and speaks volumes about a person's integrity and morals.  :P

To date I've spent countless hours on the phone and probably exchanged 40-50 emails with Jon trying to help him resolve the issue and proposed a reasonable course of action. He has been unwilling to listen or try to help himself and threatened to "out" me to the members if his demands were not met. This is the kind of behavior that used car salesmen typically display. Jon, you fit the profile perfectly  :yesnod:

To have your integrity questioned in this fashion is disheartening. I've bent over backwards to try and help. Call Summit or any other automotive supplier and see if they will help you troubleshoot your car.  :lol: I've sent out parts to members at my own cost that were not covered under an expired warranty because I felt bad for the guy and wanted to make things right. Nothing in this world is perfect and sometimes stuff happens....and ultimately doing what I feel is right will sometimes fall outside of the obligation that the manufacturer provides. That's how I roll !  :2thumbs:

I'm allways willing to help but you have to be willing to meet me half way. Being threatening and demanding will not get the issue resolved...it never does.  :down:

Ron

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

NickJ

Ron,
  Great write up. There are always two sides to every story.

As a junior member on here I felt the need to chime in after reading these posts. Of all the great people on DC.com I think I've personally read more how to posts from Ron than any other member. He always seems to be right there with a helping hand and encouragement.

I'm sure I don't need to explain how important the great help and advice is from the senior/experienced guys to those of us just getting into building Chargers. Needless to say, I will be purchasing a Firecore RTR from Ron when the time comes.

So, THANK YOU! To Ron and all the rest of the great people on this website. Your help has been invaluable to me and I'm sure a lot of other Charger lovers. I know issues will occur but it's important for all of us to work together to keep these great cars alive.  :cheers: :cheers:

Nick

myk

Ron is on point as usual.  To the OP, I have to ask again if there's a thread highlighting his problem.   There is a ton of help on here so avail yourself of it and if I may suggest, buy a timing light and a voltmeter; I wouldn't think of wrenching on a car without those tools...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

68X426

Sorry Blinkey, you don't pull.  Right on Ron.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

charger chris

Well I feel for him but he is wrong he should listen to some that is trying to help. 45 year old wiring and connectors are not alway good nore do they last for ever some thing need up dated even if it works. And one thing I learned some time don't even if it's new. Some time it has to sent back parts do fail even if they are new. :2thumbs:
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

funknut

The easy way out would be to send the parts back to Firecore for eval/repair/replace.  Sell them after Firecore makes it right under warranty, that way you're unloading parts in working order, with no additional cost to you except shipping.

If that had been done first, all of this could have been avoided.  :Twocents:

rebby

Ron,
I bought Firecore wires for my GL build last summer and purchased them from an online retailer (perhaps Firecore directly? I followed a link on their site IIRC). Anyway, my point is, I had zero problems and the wires are great but, in hindsight, I wish that I would have procured them through you. I'll be sure to do that when I'm in the market for another set of wires. Thanks for taking the time to explain the other side of the story. I wish Jon well and sincerely hope that he's able to work though his issue to get the car back up and running.
Curt Rebelein, Junior
1969 Charger R/T SE (500 Stroker/833/D60 w/XP VIN)
1969 Charger (440/727/8.75, GL Project)

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on May 13, 2016, 09:07:17 PM
Ron did not delete it. I moved it to a special section for us mods to decide what to do with it. Be patient
   :2thumbs:  ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

cdr

Ron is a stand up guy, he goes way out of his way to help people, he helped me on a distributor & wires.  to the OP on how you handled this  :slap: 
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

RECHRGD

I bought a RTR unit from Ron.  The piece of crap didn't work at all. :brickwall:  that is until I realized that all my wires were one post off of where they should have been. :smilielol: :smilielol:  Ron is a great guy and really goes out of his way to help us........ :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
13.53 @ 105.32

myk

Yup, I feel guilty gleaning advice from Ron.  Where I'm from, people charge $90 an hour for the sort of help he gives....

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

brad mcintyre

I don't know ron yet but by the sounds of what I am hearing I will be looking for HIM when I need parts .I find it hard to believe he could fool all but one person  :angel:

charger1972

I had a problem with the magnetic pickup in my Firecore dist . Tried to get parts but they said it had been re-designed and wouldn't be able to get the correct parts . So they sent me a whole new distributor . Excellent customer service , and Ron as all ways was a huge help .

Dino

I had an issue with my Firecore setup as well, and I knew it wasn't due to an electrical problem on my end because everything was beefed up by that time.

Ron sent me a new coil to try but that too didn't work, so he sent me another distributor and that did the trick. The car has been running like a champ ever since.

Things happen, stuff breaks, it's no big deal. He did everything to make sure I was happy with the product and I am. I could not have asked for better service. He's helped me out so many times with my car that I've lost count.

I never go to car shows but when I have the opportunity I will go to one he's attending just so I can shake his hand and buy him a steak dinner and lots of beers!   :cheers:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

tracpack440

I bought my firecore dizzy, wires and coil from ron almost two years now.. Worked perfectly from first start up.  :drive:
1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

Kern Dog

Hey... I smell a B A C K F I R E. Sorry, OP. You blew it.

charger chris

Hell I told him I would give him 50 for it and he told me no he couldn't sell it for that. If it don't work how much is weath. Lol
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

PlainfieldCharger

I have gotten products, help, advice from Ron. I can assure you his integrity is top notch. Just finished a cam install per his recommendation. His emails are very detailed. He did not sell the cam to me, but still takes the time to guide a fellow member he has not met...if you need parts with excellent support, Ron is your guy. :2thumbs:

charger chris

Ron seems to be a pretty good guy. He seem to help lot of people. As for him selling parts well I can't say I got anything from him yet but for a person to sell you parts and help you if there is a problem well I would  :2thumbs: to him. He is a good man to do this. There isn't many people out there that will do that. With that said I would more likely to buy parts off him then some cold heart person who just wants your money. That's my  :Twocents:

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

ACUDANUT

Back N Black

I'm another guy that Ron has helped many times over the years.  :2thumbs:

cavemanno1

Ron helped me out with all the questions i had abut the Firecore stuff.Even before i was going to buy his parts he answered all my questions about engines,headers manifolds.Shouldn't talk about someone openly like this before all matters are dealt with.
Blinkey,don't think this is the right way to deal with this issue.I know you didn't ask for anyone's opinion but since you started this thread you kinda shoot yourself in the foot.Don't think 300 bucks is worth falling out with everyone here and i'm sure you have lost more money then 300 bucks before.Get that parts sent back to check it through.Man up,appologise and forgot about all this.Everyone makes mistakes.

I think it's time to  :dancinglock:

brad mcintyre

very good advise most places you buy parts would not answer one email. put blame where it belongs not easiest place ron sounds like a stand up guy hope to meet him someday.

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

moparnation74

Blinkey,

You vented, it is time to apologize to Ron....

You also started a thread over on FBBO titled "which is the better site."  I didn't understand Poly's response then but after seeing this thread here on DC.com.  I get it now!
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/which-is-a-better-site.111861/#post-910442589

Lennard

A383Wing

Blinky has not been on since May 13th, last Friday

Homerr

It's called 'triangulation', and it's victimy bs.  blinkey is enlisting FBBO people on 'his side' to tell everyone how bad DC.com is.  Pretty much like this thread, where he tried to tell everyone how bad Ron is and get some sympathy.

lukedukem

1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

myk

Quote from: Lennard on May 16, 2016, 04:14:43 PM
Damn Blinkey, you're a cry baby.

Got that right.  A thread on another site to bash this one?  That's something a chick would do...

XH29N0G

:brickwall:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

1974dodgecharger

blinky,

did your try your old setup or another setup before blaming firecore?

Firefighter is not out to scam people he has helped out countless people on this board why taint his name? 

garner7555

I am yet another person Ron has been a HUGE help to.   I am on Ron's side on this, he has been way to good to me for me to believe any of this junk. 
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

Ryan.C

Quote from: garner7555 on May 16, 2016, 09:21:22 PM
I am yet another person Ron has been a HUGE help to.   I am on Ron's side on this, he has been way to good to me for me to believe any of this junk. 

X2
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

myk

Chargerguy74

I like em too, seen them somewhere before...
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

RIDELIKEHELL

:icon_smile_blackeye: Ron is one of the most generous guys on this site! He has spent countless hours of his OWN time helping member after member so Blinky you better smarten up an apologize!  Thx again Ron for all your help with my car over the years! I owe you my friend but you already know that  :cheers:

Signed NOVICE Marc lol
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

kokxville

Quote from: Ryan.C on May 16, 2016, 09:39:36 PM
Quote from: garner7555 on May 16, 2016, 09:21:22 PM

X2
x3
and if he've had met Ron in real life,he probably kept his mouth shut.He's not only a nice guy,but he's also a very big guy too. :icon_smile_big:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Firetodd

This whole episode is ridiculous. Ron has helped me so much with my car. After buying my charger and joining the site, I sent him a message asking him some questions as it was obvious he was very knowledgable and helped others regularly. Without knowing me at all, he worked me through many issues.

Then after getting a firecore set up from him, he assisted me with problem shooting issues in my 45+ year old wiring. My issues were always with my own lack of knowledge or faulty wiring. But Ron was always the most patient and expert technician in helping me - and he helps out of the goodness of his heart! So to try and smear his name, shows a complete understanding of how to resolve conflict and a lack of integrity and character.

To Ron: thank you for all the help and know that you are respected and appreciated.

deieb73

Gents,
I need some help. I recently purchased a 1973 Charger and the person I bought it off of wanted to make it a racing car. He lifted the back end and dropped the front. The front end is 3 inches off the ground and I want to lift it to a normal height. How can I do this? Do I need new Springs, shocks, or mess with the torsion bar? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Mopar Nut

Quote from: deieb73 on May 17, 2016, 03:30:37 PM
Gents,
I need some help. I recently purchased a 1973 Charger and the person I bought it off of wanted to make it a racing car. He lifted the back end and dropped the front. The front end is 3 inches off the ground and I want to lift it to a normal height. How can I do this? Do I need new Springs, shocks, or mess with the torsion bar? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
You should start a new thread.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

XH29N0G

Quote from: deieb73 on May 17, 2016, 03:30:37 PM
Gents,
First off, welcome.  Next, I would repost this as a new thread, possibly in the chassis suspension etc... thread.  Unfortunately I do not know the answer to your question.  My guess is that others will need to know what was done to alter the ride height.  It sounds pretty extreme to me, but maybe it is something that can just be fixed by adjusting things like the torsion bars.
Beat to it
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Patronus

Your right! It looks like Ron does have a lot of pull here.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Brass

How I picture Ron.  :lol:  :2thumbs:

RECHRGD

As previously stated, Ron had no problem trying to help me get my Firecore RTR unit working, even though the problem ended up being 100% my stupidity during installation.  Several years earlier he helped me through a complete top end upgrade that I never would have attempted on my own without his help.  He is most definitely a great guy that, I believe, enjoys helping us less knowledgeable hobbyists....
13.53 @ 105.32

Challenger340

It's got nothing to do with "pull"...
and,
  :Twocents:
everything to do with conducting one's self with integrity, fairness, and just generally being honorable in your dealings with people over time ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !

Dans 68

The start of this thread....

Ron you deleted my add in the for sale site,,why, just cause you sold me a firecore that never worked and Im out 300 bucks?  I guess you dont want anyone here to know :popcrn:

And at 7:31 pm, 1-1/2 hours later, over on the FBBO site...

Quote from: blinkey, post: 910442245, member: 24003Whats the best Mopar site

Looking for backup methinks...? ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

johnnycharger

Ron has been a great help to me. Both on the forum and messaging. He knows a lot and takes his time to help. I put him in celebratory status and I hope to meet him in person some day.

moparnation74

Quote from: Dans 68 on May 17, 2016, 09:38:10 PM
The start of this thread....

Ron you deleted my add in the for sale site,,why, just cause you sold me a firecore that never worked and Im out 300 bucks?  I guess you dont want anyone here to know :popcrn:

And at 7:31 pm, 1-1/2 hour later, over on the FBBO site...

Quote from: blinkey, post: 910442245, member: 24003Whats the best Mopar site

Looking for backup methinks...? ;)

Dan
In some strange way he tried buuuut!

Too many loyal supporters of Ron here and on other forums, myself included! 
Ron has helped me numerous times through the years saving me both time and money! :2thumbs:

Same goes for challenger340, thanks for all your help as well :2thumbs:

Kern Dog

I think Blinkey might like to have men in his butt.   :hah:

lukedukem

Quote from: Brass on May 17, 2016, 05:14:03 PM

How i picture Ron... He's our Ron Swanson.  :lol:
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

charger chris

Quote from: XH29N0G on May 16, 2016, 08:32:44 PM
:brickwall:
I  tried to call that number but I couldn't get it to go through  :shruggy: not sure why lol

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

Dodge Don

Quote from: lukedukem on May 18, 2016, 08:27:38 AM
Quote from: Brass on May 17, 2016, 05:14:03 PM

How i picture Ron... He's our Ron Swanson.  :lol:

Nah, he is built more like The Rock. Best guy. Helped me a ton!

1974dodgecharger

Ill pull ron from this site so ron dont pull the site.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: A383Wing on May 16, 2016, 04:42:15 PM
Blinky has not been on since May 13th, last Friday
He banned himself then, perfect! :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hemi-hampton

Sounds like Blinkey Qualifies for this Award. LEON.

Derwud

1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981

Q5XX29

Add me to the long and growing list of Ron supporters. He has selflessly helped me out numerous times since I joined here a couple of years ago. What a guy!
dakota_gt on Instagram

TPR

I'm starting to wish I'd bought a FireCore ignition system and f*cked up the installation, just so Ron could help me out.
He sounds like a dude.  :icon_smile_wink:
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

myk

I wonder if he knows anything about 401K's and investment portfolios.  I could use help with that, also...

cavemanno1

Ron,I got a "friend " whose penis is too small and wants to do lots of burnouts to compensate it!Do you think it's gonna make his penis grow? :smilielol:

Your sincerely,
A "friend "

myk

Lol.  Yeah I think it's time to lock this one up....

billssuperbird

Because of all this I guess I'll never get my spark plug wires  :shruggy: I am going to miss Ron  :flame:

Lennard

Ron must feel like a God after reading all the replies about him. ;D

68X426

It's official - Ron is the new Most Interesting Man in the World.  It's Ron who replaced that other guy.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

firefighter3931

You guys are cracking me up !  :lol:

Honestly, I really do appreciate all the kind words !  :bow:

It's time to  :dancinglock: this down as the point has been made.  :yesnod:

I do feel bad for Jon because all he's done is alienate himself from a bunch of great enthusiasts and smart car guys. There is so much solid information available here and people willing to share their experiences and that makes this site so great. Generally, we all get along quite well here and are quick to help our fellow Charger freaks....when I see members stepping up with parts and advice for others it really warms my heart.   :2thumbs:

Hopefully Jon realizes his mistake and thinks things through before he goes off on a rant the next time. I'm still willing to help him get this issue sorted out if he wants to reach out to me. It starts with sending the distributor in for inspection and working forward from there. Any problem can be solved as long as there is the willingness to do so.  :Twocents:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs