News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some pics of my ongoing resto

Started by chargeruk, April 14, 2006, 07:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargeruk

Hi All

Thought I'd post some pics of my restoration.

Not sure what colour the car will be yet, except that it wont be a General Lee!

318 1968 Charger - Been in Restoration for 2 years now......

chargeruk

more

Ryan

Looks like good work. Good luck on getting it finished.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Troy

Looks like you're moving right along. Keep us updated!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

AKcharger

chargeruk

I have had all new trunk floor, rear quarters, and need full length floor pans too....

AirborneSilva

Looking good, keep the pictures coming  :icon_smile_big:

miamivice

good progress.   question for you, how did the trunk extentions fit?   i assume they are aftermarket because of the little bar code sticker:

chargeruk

Quote from: miamivice on April 16, 2006, 12:38:01 AM
good progress.   question for you, how did the trunk extentions fit?   i assume they are aftermarket because of the little bar code sticker:

A bodyshop is doing this for me, and the trunk floor/extensions didn't give them any trouble at all.

I think they said that the quarters were harder as they don't go up as far as they used to.

More pics on my website - I will be going to see how it is doing in a week or two, and will take more pics.

69Chrgr

Looks great. I remember when mine was at that stage 2 years ago. Looks like your doing it right. ;D