News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Resto has begun!!! PICS !! 69 b7 4 speed Assembly has begun!!! PICS

Started by Charger-Bodie, July 28, 2016, 10:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on August 17, 2016, 08:24:54 AM
If you're not going blue , white would really pop with B7 !  :drool5:

That's the direction I'm leaning. If someone down the line wants it blue it's not as hard to reverse as some things .
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Charger-Bodie

Spent some time friday night and this afternoon scraping some undercoating of in prep for blasting.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

66FBCharger

'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

Charger-Bodie

PlainfieldCharger

The trunk pan looks new where the pad was :o That car looks in AWESOME condition!! :2thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: PlainfieldCharger on August 22, 2016, 12:32:12 PM
The trunk pan looks new where the pad was :o That car looks in AWESOME condition!! :2thumbs:

The trunk floor does have some rust from the top side that will need some attention ,but not too bad.

bill440rt

Damn Brian, you don't waste a second.  :lol:
Looks like a super nice solid platform. I'll be checking the progress on this one.  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

tan top

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on August 21, 2016, 05:41:57 PM
Spent some time friday night and this afternoon scraping some undercoating of in prep for blasting.

looking good  :coolgleamA: :2thumbs: :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Charger-Bodie

Getting things ready. Should have some awesome pics come Sunday. Dustless blasting is gonna go nuts Saturday and Sunday .

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69 OUR/TEA

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on August 27, 2016, 08:21:34 AM
Looking good !!!! Are you going to ad any options to it ?

power steering will be added and console will be removed. probably add a tach too.

Charger-Bodie

keepat

Looks like a great body! Just a few small patch panels on the quarters?
Pat

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: keepat on August 27, 2016, 01:49:35 PM
Looks like a great body! Just a few small patch panels on the quarters?
Pat

yup. and a little in the trunk.

Charger-Bodie

:cheers:

69 OUR/TEA

Looking good !!!!  :2thumbs: They missed a big spot on the hood !!!!!

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Troy

So what are you going to do with all your spare time? The delivery man thanks you for not having to order most of the AMD catalog.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Troy on August 30, 2016, 10:34:03 AM
So what are you going to do with all your spare time? The delivery man thanks you for not having to order most of the AMD catalog.

Troy

I thought maybe I'd get one of yours on the road. No, seriously I spend it with my wife and kids