News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best alternative to PayPal on Ebay?

Started by bull, August 07, 2016, 02:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I'm done wjth PayPal but I'll keep using Ebay if I can. If not I will survive without it too. I did some research and found that WePay looks decent but near as I can tell Ebay doesn't allow it. In fact it looks as if they only allow two other merchant services and they aren't that good, probably by design since they purposely make it difficult to avoid PayPal. The main thing I want is a service with no monthly fee as I only sell from time to time.

kpkube

You could try and take Postal money orders,cashiers check, or a personal and wait the 10+ days for them to clear.  Most people may not want to wait that long to get their item.  Or you could bump the price up a little to cover some of the costs. 

bull

What's irritating is that there's about 30 online merchants out there and Ebay only lets you choose from four. Paypal is one of the four and another of the remaining three is owned by Paypal. That's BS. I'm guessing they only reason they offer anything besides Paypal is to avoid some legal issues.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bull on August 07, 2016, 10:38:18 PM
I'm guessing they only reason they offer anything besides Paypal is to avoid some legal issues.
Or that they want to make as much of a monopoly as they can...

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.