News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Data Base to Locate Missing Built/Broadcast Sheets

Started by 4402tuff4u, July 20, 2005, 12:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4402tuff4u

I posted this previously on DC.com. I'm not sure if it's accomplishable, however it would be great if we could just post/type your VIN in a special forum section and the computer could do the research on the buildsheets that have been found by other members. This would save time looking through all the posts of "found" built sheets. But now since DC.com does not exist, I wonder if all those posts regarding the found built sheets have been lost.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Alaskan_TA

Not all of them are lost, I will repost the ones I have once there is a forum for it here. It would be cool if it was broken down into assembly plant / year combinations and done sequentially to make it easier to search.

All of the broadcast sheets and other items I have available to claim are listed in the "found" section of www.hamtramck-historical.com - there are 1300 items waiting to be claimed so far.

T/Ake care,
Barry Washington

psykicpup

if this info was stored on an excel type form it would be searchable by any number of factors- I could help with that if you want - maybe even an access type form?

Just checked out the link...thats exactly the sorta thing I meant.....
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

69_500

I think that this would definately be a help to this site.

With HEMIgeno sending me a picture of a braodcast sheet a few days before the Mopar nationals we were able to get a Daytona owner his origional Broadcast sheet this weekend.