News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals, Chicago, Nov 19-20

Started by TheAutoArchaeologist, November 09, 2016, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAutoArchaeologist

This year we have quite the lineup of cars planned, and I don't even mean my Barn Finds / Hidden Gems section (which is crazy again).  We have tons of cool Mopars and other cool Muscle Cars attending this year.  And the weather is looking good as well!  Check out the link below for more info.

www.mcacn.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ryan

SuperJim

Our van is loaded to 100% capacity with 1:18 Musclecars, books, tool boxes, and this includes many 1:18 Mopars both street & strip. Our 8th year displaying, and the show we look forward to the most every year. It's hard to believe all the cool rare cars Bob and crew comes up with for this event, all brands. We won't miss it - ever! I'm ready!
Jim
Supercar Collectibles, Ltd.
http://www.supercar1.com/index.php

SuperJim

We were very impressed with the show. The quality and rareness of many many of the cars was outstanding. We had a good amount of 1:18 die cast sales, as there were more people than ever before. Those who bought the advanced sale tickets had another benefit this year. In addition to saving $5, and not having to stand in the ticket booth line, people with tickets in their hands were let in early due to the lobby area being so full of people there for the Saturday morning opening of the show. If you like to see the cars better (fewer people there) attend on Sunday, as the crowd is about 20-25% of what it is on Saturday. All in all a "not to miss" show in my mind. Many thanks to all who stopped by the booth!
Jim
Supercar Collectibles, Ltd.
http://www.supercar1.com/index.php

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?