News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need clips!!

Started by 73rallye440magnum, April 20, 2006, 12:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73rallye440magnum

I need clips for my front and rear glass trim and my rocker panel trim. 73 Charger. Could someone point me in the right direction?
Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

directcon

I have purchased the window trim clips from year one.  Totally auto has alot of trim clips.

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

purple70rt

Napa stores sell them that look and work identical.  Cheap also

73rallye440magnum

I did not know that NAPA had clips, my local one is sort of junky but it will be worth a try. Better then waiting weeks for shipping. Thanks for the info guys. I will check Totally Auto too. I'm so sick of looking through all the boxes and bags in the garage looking for something that's not even there.
Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

Nacho-RT74

I never have seen 73/74 SEs rocker moldings holding clips selling around.

hardtops and coupes rocker moldings clips I think are the same than vinyl tops, and they are available on resto dealers... maybe some Mopar dealer also.

front and rear windshields mold clips, yes they are available on any auto parts dealers, specially body and painting parts. at least down here.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Todd Wilson

Go to any good body shop supply store. They should have them.

Todd

purple70rt

Sorry to mislead you guys, I meant to post that on the thread where someone was looking for charger door pad clips.  Sorry for the mistake :spank:

zagnut

I was on the search also for window moulding retainers and my napa didnt sell them. I found a company on the internet called crs
www.crestmidwest.com sells all kinds of fastners and clips etc. I bought a package for $8.17  so o bought a couple packages because these retainers are getting hard to find.Good company with fast shipping. I also see them on Ebay for around $23-$24 a package.

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin