News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Torque Converter......UPDATE!!!

Started by TylerCharger69, April 20, 2006, 07:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerCharger69

Well.....the problem I previously posted about has been solved.   My torque converter was toast!!!  I got a new replacement for only 80 bucks from a place called Transparts warehouse down here in South Texas.   Hell....while I was at it I went ahead and bought a B&M ratchet shifter just for giggles.   I wanted to say I really appreciate everybodys help and input on my, and other peoples issues trying to keep these classic muscle cars alive.  It isn't a cheap hobby as we all know, and the more people with experience with our Mopars, the more answers and opinions that are available from each others experiences...  bad and good!!!    My camshaft issue has been resolved too....apparently  I had a bent valve,  which only SOMETIMES would lock up, so when I checked it...it seemed to work fine, but then sometimes it would stick...of course it wouldn't stick  when I needed it to though.....murphy's law I guess......lol.......Thanks again everybody!!!    :icon_smile_wink:     Ace Tyler

dodge freak

A bent valve? What are you doing reeving it to 7500 ha ha. But if not I hope it is not going to do it again. Tell me its not cheap then when you get it running great again its gas station time.

TylerCharger69

LOL....runs like a champ now!!!  The gas prices are the only thing kicking my butt now, but.....that won't stop me!!!