News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

led dash lights

Started by 70kracken, April 20, 2006, 07:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70kracken

does anyone know the link to the company that makes the led lights for your original dash?  they also make wood grain and carbon fiber dash decals.  i had it in my favorites on my old computer, but i junked it and got another, and now i can't find them.  any help would be great thanks
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Charger1973

That would be nice to see.  I wonder, do they have anything for 3rd gen?

70kracken

i don't remeber if they did have anything for third gens, they did other makes though.
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

70kracken

no, that wasn't them, this place makes all different color gauge faces, carbon fiber dash decals, direct replacement led guage lights.  they make all this stuff for several different cars.  i first seen them on ebay selling their dash stuff for 2nd gen chargers and took the link back to their site, they had alot of cool stuff.  to bad i forgot who they are!
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

red72chrgr

Nothing personal, just business

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

MikeD

This is the place where I got my from www.whitegauges.net

70kracken

RELEASE THE KRACKEN

70kracken

i just got done checking out the site, and i noticed that their resurfacing kit said for 68-70 chargers, the instrument panel is diiferent in a 70, the hazard light switch is not on the dash, it's on the column.  has anyone bought the kit and noticed the same thing?
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

moparsons

They have a place to select flasher switch or no.

70kracken

i didn't see that, where was that at?
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

moparsons

Under dash refinishing kits 68-70 B bodies to the right of where you select woodgrain or carbon fiber.