News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Front bumper corner brackets. Where do they go?

Started by timmycharger, February 07, 2017, 09:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmycharger

I failed miserably in documenting my tear down as I have zero pictures of the bracket arrangement in the front bumper. I was able to figure out most of it, but where do the L shaped brackets bolt to once on the car. I think I have them in the right spot, not sure if I put them upside down, but does anyone have a picture of how it should go and can tell me what it bolts to once in the car?  Thanks

BLK 68 R/T

Square holes mount to the bumper bolt itself on each end of the bumper with the bracket pointing up, upper holes in the brackets both will be pointed towards the center of the car.. On your inner fenders you should have a tab on each side with a clip on it. Once you hold the bumper up in place you will see where they attach. I can take a picture tonight of my car if you need it.

mopar4don

timmycharger

Quote from: BLK 68 R/T on February 07, 2017, 09:53:18 AM
Square holes mount to the bumper bolt itself on each end of the bumper with the bracket pointing up, upper holes in the brackets both will be pointed towards the center of the car.. On your inner fenders you should have a tab on each side with a clip on it. Once you hold the bumper up in place you will see where they attach. I can take a picture tonight of my car if you need it.

Thank you! I definitely put them in upside down

BLK 68 R/T

Did a google search and found this thread. Tantop posted some good pictures in it that should help out a bunch  :cheers:

scroll down roughly halfway on page 1. "A" is the attachment point for those L brackets.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95882.0.html

timmycharger

timmycharger

Lennard

::) To late now... the o.p. already knows where they go. ;D

timmycharger

:shruggy: umm ok.  I started the thread on this, just thought maybe someone could use it for reference now that I installed it?  :slap:

Lennard

Quote from: timmycharger on February 12, 2017, 07:14:02 AM
:shruggy: umm ok.  I started the thread on this, just thought maybe someone could use it for reference now that I installed it?  :slap:
I know that you are the o.p... I probably should have added a couple more of these.... :icon_smile_big: ;D :icon_smile_big: ;D.
Or we just have a different kind of humor.