News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rallye car race crash into water upside down vid, this is scary

Started by SeattleCharger, August 11, 2005, 01:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

Dang, this looks like it would scare the sh$%@ out of a person.     (short vid)

http://www.guzer.com/videos/rally_crash_water.php

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Figgy

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

SeattleCharger

The cockpit camera keeps running, looks like the guy's head goes all the way underwater as the car is filling up, that one guy sounds pretty scared, the other guy seemed to keep his cool pretty well.  Wonder what they are saying.  Anyone know?

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

4402tuff4u

Translation of what they are saying: "WTF were you looking at?...Did'nt you see the turn coming up??..Sorry dude I was thinking I was driving my Mopar muscle car! Is that you or is that smell from the brown water? Gee, the water was not brown when we hit!! I feel something warm in my pants!!
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

TruckDriver

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on August 11, 2005, 06:10:56 AM
Translation of what they are saying: "WTF were you looking at?...Did'nt you see the turn coming up??..Sorry dude I was thinking I was driving my Mopar muscle car! Is that you or is that smell from the brown water? Gee, the water was not brown when we hit!! I feel something warm in my pants!!

:smilielol: :lol: :smilielol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Charger_Fan

That would suck. At least it looked like they weren't in deep water.

I couldn't see where the windshield caved in, it was almost as if there wasn't one. :-\

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)