News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Problems with the '70 site?

Started by Charger_Fan, August 11, 2005, 12:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Chris recently changed the web address & for a few days, it seemed to work just fine.
Anyone else having problems getting in, or is it just me?
http://1970chargerregistry.com/70messageboard/index.php

The home page comes up just fine...
http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

The forum has been down for the last day or so for me. I get database errors but I haven't had time to inquire about it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Chris G.

It's down alright. I am waiting on a response back from my host.  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

In a couple days we might need a refugee spot setup...Troy... :P

Troy

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on August 11, 2005, 12:43:05 PM
It's down alright. I am waiting on a response back from my host. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Let me know. Ask the if the database server on the same machine. Interesting how it happened right *after* the upgrade to the new forum software. I'll help in any way that I can.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Old Moparz

It's down alright. I am waiting on a response back from my host.   :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Why, you don't have any big headed celebrities over there yet?    :icon_smile_big:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

It's down alright. I am waiting on a response back from my host.   :icon_smile_dissapprove:

I was afraid of that.
Didn't it stay going for the first couple days after your change? Or maybe it just seems that way on my end. :shruggy:

Either way, here's hoping things work out well & easily for ya, Chris. :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.