News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

these boots are made.....

Started by chargerjosh, August 11, 2005, 01:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerjosh

i dunno if u guys saw it yet.. and i know u guys are goin to flame me but im 23... 24 sunday and i think this girls hot....

http://promo.warnerbros.com/dukesofhazzard/video.html

btw the general lee is in the video as well
Friends dont let friends drive ford.  Real Racers dont wear bowties

Wakko

And she opens the door....sigh.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

69bananabeast

she looks and sounds diff in that video , oh well  .Its worth watching again  :icon_smile_big:
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

ChgrSteve67

Quote from: chargerjosh on August 11, 2005, 01:35:44 PM
and i know u guys are going to flame me but im 23... 24 sunday and i think this girls hot....

Just because a lot of us aren't 24 anymore doesn't mean we don't like looking a HOT chicks.

Any woman playing Daisy Duke had better be HOT and I think J.S. fits into the HOT category.
Some of the dresses she wares Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goddddddddddddddddddddddddd   :o :o :o

just don't try to make sense of what HOT women say, you could loose a lot of brain cells.

General Ryan

Andrew

i watched that vid a few times last week and noticed when shes rubbing herself all over the general, shes wearing a metal necklace  which im sure would have left nasty marks all over that car

if youwait a few minutes il try get you a pic

Andrew