News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Correct Colours '69 440...

Started by Shakey, April 26, 2006, 06:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Cooling Fan & Blades

Water Pump Pulley

Crankshaft Pulley

Heater Hose Fittings

Alternator Bracket

Power Steering Pump Bracket

Thanks in advance.

firefighter3931

I'm pretty sure everything on that list is powdercoated black except the hose outlets on the waterpump housing....those are grey/natural if i'm not mistaken. I usually just paint all that stuff black anyway. The pullies i have powdercoated because the paint will wear off in the grooves.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Just 6T9 CHGR

Everything satin black ( I used Eastwood's under hood black with great results) except for the heater hose fittings......should be orange like the block.
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Shakey

Thanks for the input folks.

I will most likely go with the Eastwood's Underhood black as I have plenty of it, even though I like the idea of having everything powdercoated.