News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'69 Coronet R/T & Plymouth Fury III Convertible

Started by Drache, August 11, 2005, 05:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Here are a couple pics I snapped of the two MOPARs at our little show!  :icon_smile_big:

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Chad L. Magee

Nice.  My 69 Coronet RT was orignially that color combo, but with the 440, ram air, auto combo.  Makes me want to work on that car now.......
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Drache

Sadly that car doesn't have the original engine in it. When the guy bought the car, it was missing and he had a 400HP 383 standing around so he threw that in there. The car IS the original B5 blue BUT it's a '70 B5 blue not a '69 B5 Blue which was a tiny bit lighter. He showed me the difference on the bottom of the trunk deck. That was an auto car as well!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Drache

Quote from: 41husk on August 11, 2005, 09:03:23 PM
That color looks a lot like QQ1 blue.

The pictures don't really do the car justice but the owner says it's a 1970 dodge B5 Blue
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img