News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what colour are my seats?

Started by AWSOM50, April 29, 2006, 04:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWSOM50

Ordering some seat covers from legendary.  What colour seats should I order please? I think they are pearl white but just making sure.

thanks
'69 Charger General Lee
2015 Challenger Hellcat

Mechanical newbie

8WHEELER

Your seats are called tan or gold, only Legendary carries that color, call Legendary and you will have no
problems, those seats are NOT pearl white. Legendary sells reproduction seat covers for that year and color.
And they can also get NOS material and make some real correct seat covers for an extra fee, I think $200 more.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

AWSOM50

Thanks.  Good thing I posted here then.  I'll ring them. 

How different is the NOS material from the repro stuff?  My back seats are in perfect condition and I was planning on using the original covers.  Would the front seats not match the back if I get repro covers from legendary?
'69 Charger General Lee
2015 Challenger Hellcat

Mechanical newbie

8WHEELER

Well I can tell you Dave at Legendary said he would only put in the NOS material seats if it was his
car, if that tells you anything  ;D  I having been putting it off on my wife's car, but his price has come
down on the NOS material so I am going to do it now.

I am not sure on the color match myself, most likely both will be off, because your original have seen
38yrs of weather and sun and are faded for sure as mine most likely are.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

DFS68_Charger

Ember Gold (Legendary Code 636) is the color combo that they list for those seat covers. I bought mine from legendary several years ago and they were only offered in NOS material; that may still be the case today. Although my back seat covers were still in good condition, I replaced them anyway, due to the fading.

DFS