News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

chat room link?

Started by RD, July 20, 2005, 02:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Troy

Search. The link is posted but I don't have a little graphic thingy for it yet.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

yellowcuda

Will we eventually get to see who is in chat before going there?  Sometimes I am browsing and see some of my favorite people are chatting or that someone I need to ask a question of is in there and I go.  Otherwise I tend to not be there.
Just a question :angel:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Troy

The functionality that created the list of users in the chat room was provided by EverywhereChat and it was broken for a while before the site went down. I'm not sure if they fixed it or not but we'll see when I get it working again.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)