News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Enclosed Trailer Transport from Phoenix AZ to St Louis MO.

Started by REBELLION 66, July 25, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELLION 66

I will be heading to the St Louis area from Arizona to pick up a car for restoration at my Wickenburg Arizona shop. Hoping to avoid pulling an empty trailer, so if anyone has something needed to be delivered from my close proximity to the Mid west and parts in between, call me. I am somewhat flexible on dates. Currently planning for July 30th thru August 6th. Discounted rate of Fifty Cents per mile with a Minimum charge of $250.00.
623-451-8126 or Email erlingerrestorations@gmail.com
ErlingerRestorations.com   

REBELLION 66

I am Leaving tomorrow, Looks like with an empty trailer. Keep me in mind as I frequently trailer to the mid-west. Next trip is in about a month or so.

REBELLION 66

I now have another trip scheduled, Leaving Arizona to St. Louis on September 27th 2018. Call me if I can help get your car to the midwest.
623-451-8126

REBELLION 66

My trip from Arizona to Missouri is canceled and will be rescheduled sometime late October to mid November. If this works for anyone give me a call. 623-451-8126

REBELLION 66

Another trip is now scheduled. I will be leaving Arizona on January the 7th for St.Louis. So if anyone needs a car delivered in my enclosed trailer the offer still stands at 50 cents per mile. Call me or e-mail for more details. 623-451-8126 / erlingerrestorations@gmail.com

REBELLION 66

Trip canceled due to weather conditions. Will be setting up another trip in late February.

REBELLION 66

I have another trip planned from Phoenix AZ. to St. Louis Mo. the second week of May. The trailer will be empty heading East, so if you need a car or light truck delivered call me. 623-451-8126
Thanks! Ron E.