News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Flaming River Steering Coupler

Started by GreenMachine, May 07, 2006, 06:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfe

Quote from: randy73 on June 29, 2012, 09:27:20 AM
Not to hi-jack, but do not buy the coupler from e-bay.

Ordered mine 10 days ago and was marked shipped the next day, still waiting and no response to my emails.

his id is 'gonefishing69', guess he really did!!!

Edit: day 13 and no coupler and no response!!
Ordered mine to from gonefishing on e-bay took  seven days to Norway,And that is fast,shipping to norway is arond 14 days turn-around

randy73

Quote from: alfe on July 24, 2012, 03:50:24 PM
Quote from: randy73 on June 29, 2012, 09:27:20 AM
Not to hi-jack, but do not buy the coupler from e-bay.

Ordered mine 10 days ago and was marked shipped the next day, still waiting and no response to my emails.

his id is 'gonefishing69', guess he really did!!!

Edit: day 13 and no coupler and no response!!
Ordered mine to from gonefishing on e-bay took  seven days to Norway,And that is fast,shipping to norway is arond 14 days turn-around

You are lucky, took 26 days and he sent it on the day ebay gave him to respond to my complaint,I also sent many emails and messages with no answer and when he sent it, just said sorry for the delay.

alfe

cut 1 inches and a 1/2 .My column is telescopic,(plastic pin is broken or whatever so hold it togheter )almost zero play :2thumbs: