News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

how many bolts...?

Started by Charger500, May 08, 2006, 10:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger500

Hello,

Just got the bumpers back from re-chroming and realized I wanted and need new bolts for both the front and the back bumpers. How many bolts will it take for both front and back? Are these special bolts or should I just get them from yearone.com...? Thanks

Charger500

I have a 1970 charger 500

Blown70

Quote from: Charger500 on May 08, 2006, 10:37:26 PM
Hello,

Just got the bumpers back from re-chroming and realized I wanted and need new bolts for both the front and the back bumpers. How many bolts will it take for both front and back? Are these special bolts or should I just get them from yearone.com...? Thanks

Charger500

I have a 1970 charger 500

Not sure the # but I will say that I would not get them from year one  why... you will pay the most.  I would look at a local shop most will have them.  Paint supply place etc,

Tom

Troy

If you're talking about the carriage bolts that go through the bumper and into the mounts I think ehrenberg sells them on eBay (probably others as well). Lots of places will be cheaper than Year One unless you use a discount code.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.