News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

REAR WINDOW

Started by Mrfixit, May 09, 2006, 06:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrfixit

Go figure, there is rust back there as well. I should have known by the way the trim came right off. The little clips had almost completly rusted off. And there is missing metal where the sail panels meet the deck, and some missing pieces of the channel itself.  Started making new pieces to re do the area, kind of a tricky task so we'll see how it goes. The rest of the metal back there is in good shape so i'm not going to mess with taking it all out if i dont need to. Fill in and rebuild. Tried to post a pic, but either technology hates me or i'm a complete idiot( well, not a complete idiot, there are some missing pieces) :icon_smile_big:

terrible one

Very common places for the car. If the patches don't work out, they repro the piece between the trunk lid and rear window, and the inner sail panels. But if you're good with metal, more power to you!

bull

I think most of the aftermarket trunk filler pans include the window channel so that's an option you might consider.